Turn on thread page Beta

When boredom takes over. watch

ReputationRep:
    cheers... i'll ignoe it then! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami C)
    That should tide me over for about 30 seconds and then what? Bask in the after glow, or keep going? Because to be honest, the first option would make me cry that i'm still doing it alone, and the second would just be damn painful, so i'd save masterbation as a last resort...
    i have to agree with you there Sami C.

ReputationRep:
    well done ant93.... take the easy way out?!

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean take the easy way out? As Sami C said it is boring alone and painful after a while.

ReputationRep:
    So u have tried it recently? or have u got a very good memory?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_a2k)
    So u have tried it recently? or have u got a very good memory?
    I have a memory for pain.

ReputationRep:
    Wot is ur most recent painful memory???

ReputationRep:
    Right now it was when i tried to wrestle a hair band out of my hair last night as you know.

ReputationRep:
    every one ahs painful memorys, some more than others, but they are personal things and should only be shared with others if they feel totaly safe and they know they can trust the person they are telling.

i have made the mistake of telling people who didnt give a sh*t, so, they used it against me...

but never again, not until i know i can trust a person with my life will i tell them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bane)
    every one ahs painful memorys, some more than others, but they are personal things and should only be shared with others if they feel totaly safe and they know they can trust the person they are telling.

i have made the mistake of telling people who didnt give a sh*t, so, they used it against me...

but never again, not until i know i can trust a person with my life will i tell them.
    Do you trust me?

ReputationRep:
    should you even have to ask that question?

of course i trust you!!! you one of my best friends!!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.