The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
cheers... i'll ignoe it then! x
Sami C
That should tide me over for about 30 seconds and then what? Bask in the after glow, or keep going? Because to be honest, the first option would make me cry that i'm still doing it alone, and the second would just be damn painful, so i'd save masterbation as a last resort...

i have to agree with you there Sami C.
Reply 22
well done ant93.... take the easy way out?!
What do you mean take the easy way out? As Sami C said it is boring alone and painful after a while.
Reply 24
So u have tried it recently? or have u got a very good memory?
mr_a2k
So u have tried it recently? or have u got a very good memory?

I have a memory for pain.
Reply 26
Wot is ur most recent painful memory???
Right now it was when i tried to wrestle a hair band out of my hair last night as you know.
Reply 28
every one ahs painful memorys, some more than others, but they are personal things and should only be shared with others if they feel totaly safe and they know they can trust the person they are telling.

i have made the mistake of telling people who didnt give a sh*t, so, they used it against me...

but never again, not until i know i can trust a person with my life will i tell them.
Bane
every one ahs painful memorys, some more than others, but they are personal things and should only be shared with others if they feel totaly safe and they know they can trust the person they are telling.

i have made the mistake of telling people who didnt give a sh*t, so, they used it against me...

but never again, not until i know i can trust a person with my life will i tell them.

Do you trust me?
Reply 30
should you even have to ask that question?

of course i trust you!!! you one of my best friends!!!

Latest