Turn on thread page Beta

omg what have i done! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    today i accidently sent a text message to my dance teacher, that was actually meant for this guy i'm seeing.....this is soooo embarrasing because it wasn't just a "hello how are you" kind of text if you get my drift!! anyway this happened because i pressed reply from the wrong message as my dance teacher was texting me about meeting up for lunch tomorrow as i am leaving her dance school to go to uni! my whole dance class are coming out for lunch and this is a potentially mega-embarrasing situation!!! help!

ReputationRep:
    damn ive done it again posted in the wrong place! i don't get it! whats the difference between general discussion and chat? someone enlighten me this is the second time ive done this now :-(

ReputationRep:
    ask her if she liked your message with the straightest face in the world . . .

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Oops!
    Your dance teacher's female, so I think that's less weird. She'll chuckle at it, or something.

[And GD's usually used for discussion and stuff. When you want opinions from others etc...maybe :confused:]

ReputationRep:
    female! i just hope she doesn't mention it....she hasn't texted me back or anything and i have texted her since to confirm lunch tomorrow. i'm dreading it!

ReputationRep:
    Send her another text message with an apology. It'll at least break the ice before you meet tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    just have sex with her, whats the worst that can happen

ReputationRep:
    Arrgghh I hate that! I sent a bit of a flirty one that was supposed to goto this guy but it accidentally went to one of my friends!! Then she texted me back like "ooh i knew it!!!!!!!!!" LMAO woopsie.

ReputationRep:
    i would send her an apology but what if i actually didn't send her the message, i'm not 100% sure, as the guy i meant to send it to is in america so maybe he just didn't receive it?! or is that just wishful thinking?!

ReputationRep:
    send a message to her asking if she got the lunch confirmation, saying that your phone has been playing up sometimes sending messages sometimes not.
    then if she did get the message she will porbably think it was your phone that sent it by accident, which it kinda was.
    Then when you see her in person, ask if she got any other messages from you as you may have sent her one meant for seomone else by accident, hopefully she will just laugh about it and you can shrug it off with "stupid mobiles eh!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    Arrgghh I hate that! I sent a bit of a flirty one that was supposed to goto this guy but it accidentally went to one of my friends!! Then she texted me back like "ooh i knew it!!!!!!!!!" LMAO woopsie.
    knowing you, the text msg was probably something like "hey you look nice"

dirty... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayley_1604)
    i would send her an apology but what if i actually didn't send her the message,
    Haven't you got a "sent messages" folder on your phone?

ReputationRep:
    Ramroff....knowing me?? i didn't know that you did and no it didn't say that!
    I just had an idea, what if, if she brings it up, i say that a friend was using my phone because i didn't sign the message with my name? is that believable. this will be bad if it does come up in conversation as my sister will be there too and will rip it out of me FOREVER!
    And no, I don't have a sent messages folder.

ReputationRep:
    oh sorry you werent talking to me.
    i'm hopeless.

ReputationRep:
    oh sorry you werent talking to me.
    i'm hopeless.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ramroff....knowing me?? i didn't know that you did and no it didn't say that!
    I just had an idea, what if, if she brings it up, i say that a friend was using my phone because i didn't sign the message with my name? is that believable. this will be bad if it does come up in conversation as my sister will be there too and will rip it out of me FOREVER!
    And no, I don't have a sent messages folder.
    if she brings it up just say you sent it to the wrong person and laugh it off. she isn't going to interrogate you about it, and seeing as your 18 and from essex she probably knows you enjoy the odd d**k or two every now and then! :toung:

ReputationRep:
    Er, you have your dance teacher's number? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    how rude i am not your typical essex girl thank you!! i am shy and seemingly innocent.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i have her number, its not like we text each other regularly, i would just send her a text to let her know if i wouldnt be at lessons or something.

ReputationRep:
    how rude i am not your typical essex girl thank you!! i am shy and seemingly innocent.
    that text msg wouldnt suggest that

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.