Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Cmon lads, whats the consenus with women with beards? lol
    Women? Facial hair? Sounds like 1980 East germany half man half woman shot putters...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevilsDoor)
    sorry guys with beards but to me it indicates they hiding something, the goatee in this present age is a representation (stereotypical) of pot smokers, so gives base to my theory. Clean Shaven please.
    What's wrong with "pot smokers"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fayzd)
    What's wrong with "pot smokers"?
    Absolutely nothing if you choose to occupy yourself in that way anything further pm me, its not something I wish to discuss here

ReputationRep:
    i used to really be attracted to beards on scruffy young men. but then i found out having a beard doesn't mean you're a good person. so now i guess i am indifferent towards them.

ReputationRep:
    i hate full blown beards but goatee's and people who havnt shaven in 1 or 2 days are allright!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    Love them, hate them? why?

HATE THEM - WHY WOULD U LIKE EM?

ReputationRep:
    ick...if my boyfriend has stubble i tell him to shave, it's horrible, and it prickles really hard!! more like scratches. would hate the think of what damage a full on beard could do to my delicate girly skin . nah, it's a BIG NO from me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlywee)
    ick...if my boyfriend has stubble i tell him to shave, it's horrible, and it prickles really hard!! more like scratches. would hate the think of what damage a full on beard could do to my delicate girly skin . nah, it's a BIG NO from me.

laughs.....*laughs really hard*

ReputationRep:
    beards can be attractive on men wiv dark hair

ReputationRep:
    Nah definitely not - would make them look older and wouldn't be too pleasant to touch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    beards can be attractive on men wiv dark hair
    your high!

ReputationRep:
    So the general consensus is: women like beards

Thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    A little stubble's nice, but don't care for beardos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fayzd)
    If you have the confidence to have one, and wear it with style, i say go for it.
    Since when do you need to have confidence to have a beard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emzie)
    i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE beards!!!!! EUGH! i'm not sure why I just HATE them, eugh they're discusting. i got blind drunk once and pulled a guy with one and it was ming. eugh eugh eugh i HATE beards
    Blimey, if that's the general female consensus then that's what I've been doing wrong...

*goes shave off goatee*

ReputationRep:
    does it include moustache? I strongly feel that the moustache is a male identity

(Original post by DevilsDoor)
    sorry guys with beards but to me it indicates they hiding something, the goatee in this present age is a representation (stereotypical) of pot smokers, so gives base to my theory. Clean Shaven please.

ReputationRep:
    beards for young men is yuck, a small one is ok though, when you're old i think you should have one

ReputationRep:
    Yuck

ReputationRep:
    *oops* sorry jools, they can look suit some ppl i guess, i'm just not a fan

ReputationRep:
    i have a goatee and a mouschi, what's wrong with that?, my avatar and sig have a pic of what i kinda look like (drawn by me).

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.