ReputationRep:
    tough, i am the youngest corey! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superstar)
    tough, i am the youngest corey! :mad:
    Are you proud to be the youngest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    To most people they're known as the "mickey-mouse subjects" that's why. I'm not saying they are, just many people think that.
    Yeah, don't you just love to get your teeth into a good solid maths problem?

**grits teeth determinedly**

(joke)

Hey Gemsy, you just hit 1700, but I guess you won't be celebrating till the big 2-0-0-0!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Hey Gemsy, you just hit 1700, but I guess you won't be celebrating till the big 2-0-0-0!
    Who knows? Its gems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Who knows? Its gems.
    Yep, I'm full of surprises...

I've not even thought how to celebrate the big 2-0-0-0 yet..

Probaly just reply to some post saying "(this is my 2000th post)" in big and colourful writing.

ReputationRep:

Probaly just reply to some post saying "(this is my 2000th post)" in big and colourful writing.
    Like eric... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Like eric... :eek:
    Haha, Eric.

I remember him getting his 3000th and it all getting deleted, lol.

And stop trying to make links between Gemsy and Eric to get that whole thing going again, it ain't working.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Eric.

I remember him getting his 3000th and it all getting deleted, lol.

And stop trying to make links between Gemsy and Eric to get that whole thing going again, it ain't working.
    1) he got 200 of his post deleted

2) That wasn't what I meant, I meant that eric tends to do that same, i.e. flashy writing for his "3000th" post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

2) That wasn't what I meant, I meant that eric tends to do that same, i.e. flashy writing for his "3000th" post
    Don't in any way compare me to Eric. The only similarity, I am told, is that we both joined this forum on the 19th of September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

Yeah well... He celebrated 3000 posts and he had 200 deleted including the celebration (I think). It was funny.

And I know that as soon as you see Gemsy you think of Eric, I know you're involved in all this with your Eric raping Gemsy and infinity and all that...

ReputationRep:
    I am told, is that we both joined this forum on the 19th of September.
    *Cue spooky music

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well... He celebrated 3000 posts and he had 200 deleted including the celebration (I think). It was funny.

And I know that as soon as you see Gemsy you think of Eric, I know you're involved in all this with your Eric raping Gemsy and infinity and all that...
    Do not associate Eric with moi. We were never a couple..stupid joke thing. We better not win the award for best couple lol, that would be a disaster.

ReputationRep:
    Don't in any way compare me to Eric. The only similarity, I am told, is that we both joined this forum on the 19th of September.
    That's the point I was making 2776, stop making links between them I know you're obsessed with this whole affair.

19th September... Indeed, just check the profiles.

I was after Eric's first ever post but couldn't find it, it would only show me 500. Where's the thread gone with links to big members' first posts?

Hey, if they did another one of those they could see me as a regular forumite and my first post would be put there for all to see. Which was asking my maths teacher a question about the coursework mark scheme I think.

ReputationRep:
    Do not associate Eric with moi. We were never a couple..stupid joke thing. We better not win the award for best couple lol, that would be a disaster.
    I voted for you! Because you were the only "couple" I'd seen any, action (lol) from and it was the only award you were up for and you're my friend... right?

What post count do you think I'll get to by the New Year? A week ago I predicted 700-800, lol, I'm already over that.

ReputationRep:
    I voted for you! Because you were the only "couple" I'd seen any, action (lol) from and it was the only award you were up for and you're my friend... right?

What post count do you think I'll get to by the New Year? A week ago I predicted 700-800, lol, I'm already over that.
    At the rate you are making I guess tentatively 1300

ReputationRep:

Yes, we are friends.

Action? :eek: Lol. What kind of action?

You'll probaly reach your 1000 post boundery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    At the rate you are making I guess tentatively 1300
    Sure

And you're after 5000 if you really push for it, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, we are friends.

Action? :eek: Lol. What kind of action?

You'll probaly reach your 1000 post boundery.
    Well.

I mean, like, the only couple I've seen actually acknowledge they may be a couple in any way.

And there was the hot kinky threesome session with Eric, Infinity and you in the basement. I remember that well.

ReputationRep:
    Sure

I'm aiming for 2000, probaly won't succeed though.

ReputationRep:
    Sure

Nah, I need to do some revision now..cause exams coming up.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2003
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.