Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yay!!!! I'm home outta the hospital for the weekend gotta go back in though on monday so anyone miss me :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    I am confused I didn't know you ever lived in Ireland or you were in Hospital.

Argh I've got it there are two members called tammygirl hence the confusion. I hope hospital's not been too bad and get you well soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I am confused I didn't know you ever lived in Ireland or you were in Hospital.

Argh I've got it there are two members called tammygirl hence the confusion. I hope hospital's not been too bad and get you well soon.
    lolol always lived in ireland.....was in lourdes last week :p: hospitals actually ok im allowed my mobile on it it so aint all bad ^_^ xoxo

ReputationRep:
    The other tammygirl is French but lives in the UK. I like Ireland, I have no Irish in me but I visit my local Irish club a lot and I have been to Ireland. Actualy this is the bit that Irish people want to kill me for becuase I have only been to Dublin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    The other tammygirl is French but lives in the UK. I like Ireland, I have no Irish in me but I visit my local Irish club a lot and I have been to Ireland. Actualy this is the bit that Irish people want to kill me for becuase I have only been to Dublin
    nah we wouldnt kill ya for that u sure its not me you mean? cause i live in northern ireland like and its the UK :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    :hello: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    :hello: :hugs:
    :hugs: hiya hunny ^_^ xoxo

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

TAMMY GIRL IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

:party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    :hello:

TAMMY GIRL IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

:party:
    heya sweetie whats up.......not back for long though....just the weekend.....now LPK's favourite song is worthwhile for me neways.......sitting in hospital thinking 'i can wait for the weekend to begin' xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    heya sweetie whats up.......not back for long though....just the weekend.....now LPK's favourite song is worthwhile for me neways.......sitting in hospital thinking 'i can wait for the weekend to begin' xoxo
    aww cool! How are things goin?! Its not long now till its all finished right?

ReputationRep:
    omg, saiyamana is back as well. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    aww cool! How are things goin?! Its not long now till its all finished right?
    things are going....slowly lol its sooo boring but gotta go through with it......hopefully not long....when me dermatologist says a can go home i plan to pack me bag as soon as lolol its far too boring for me but made plenty of mates int he hospital taught them all a new song about sippin cider through a straw :p: hahah xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    omg, saiyamana is back as well. :eek:
    :eek: guess where i am?! The god damn Library!! i accidently downloaded a dialer, and because we r using dialup, n we have no antivirus stuff, i cnt use the internet

hi saiyamana!!we missed you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    things are going....slowly lol its sooo boring but gotta go through with it......hopefully not long....when me dermatologist says a can go home i plan to pack me bag as soon as lolol its far too boring for me but made plenty of mates int he hospital taught them all a new song about sippin cider through a straw :p: hahah xoxo
    ha ha ha

ReputationRep:
    lolol im soooo gonna post that song up now near finished it......its different from the one some people might know but its still brilliant ^_^ xoxo

ReputationRep:
    :eek: guess where i am?! The god damn Library!! i accidently downloaded a dialer, and because we r using dialup, n we have no antivirus stuff, i cnt use the internet
    :rolleyes: you need AVG free anti-virus.

ReputationRep:
    One day I met
    (one day I met)

a real good guy
    (a real good guy)

Was sippin' ci-
    (Was sippin' ci-)

Der through a straw
    (Der through a straw)

One day I met a real good guy
    Was sippin' cider through a straw

He asked me if
    (He asked me if)

I’d show him how
    (I’d show him how)

to drink some ci-
    (to drink some ci-)

Der through a straw
    (Der through a straw)

He asked me if I’d show him how to drink some cider through a straw

Then cheek to cheek
    (Then cheek to cheek)

And jaw to jaw
    (And jaw to jaw)

We sipped that ci-
    (We sipped that ci-)

Der through a straw
    (Der through a straw)

Then cheek to cheek and jaw to jaw
    We sipped that cider through a straw

Now 14 kids…
    (now 14 kids)

They call me ma
    (they call me ma)

asked if they could sip some ci-
    (asked if they could sip some ci-)

Der through a straw
    (Der through a straw)

Now 14 kids, they call me ma…asked if they could sip some cider through a straw

The moral is
    (the moral is)

my children dear
    (my children dear)

we don’t drink ci-
    (we don’t drink ci-)

Der we drink beer
    (Der we drink beer)

the moral is my children dear….we don’t drink cider we drink beer ^_^ xoxo

ReputationRep:
    err, the song, what is the tune? important!!!!

ReputationRep:
    cider =

beer =

good song, soo true!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.