Turn on thread page Beta

The Non-Compliant, but Official "Who Are You?" General Chit-Chat Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Now it's official I feel less inclined to participate, it feels too much like compliance.
    OK, well now you can (see the title).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Umm,

Go ask your head of year? You have to be clever though. You don't look like you fit the criteria.
    whats the criteria then?

i am the cleverest boy in my school - GCSE Grades wise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    I think you have that thing.
    O_o

On that note elpaw, if it were up to me, I'd make you the next addition to the team of moderators.
    Second that motion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JOOLS_ROOOLS!!!)
    whats the criteria then?

I somehow doubt you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I somehow doubt you are.
    why is that?

ReputationRep:
    OK, well now you can (see the title).
    Thank you, but it stills feels wrong. A bit like these government initiatives to get young people more involved with current affairs etc and they give it a name like 'Cool Britannia', it's still compliance, but in rebellious clothes. But I'll participate as it could be quite interesting.

ReputationRep:
    why is that?
    Because you need to ask the above question.

ReputationRep:
    whats the criteria then?

there is no real criteria, and itr's not really that important (unless you are unluck and fail and alevel offer requirement). for example, if you need an A in physics, and you get a B, but you get a distinction in the AEA, if you phone up your university they will probably still let you in. but as for criteria, you have to be doing the alevbel in the subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    there is no real criteria, and itr's not really that important (unless you are unluck and fail and alevel offer requirement). for example, if you need an A in physics, and you get a B, but you get a distinction in the AEA, if you phone up your university they will probably still let you in. but as for criteria, you have to be doing the alevbel in the subject.
    cheers mate. taa.

ReputationRep:
    All this talk of salt and vinegar crisps on the "who are you" thread has got me running round the house hunting for some but there isnt any damn it! I wonder whether tesco is still open
    Also just wondering why everyone seems to dislike this maskall guy. what has he done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah)
    All this talk of salt and vinegar crisps on the "who are you" thread has got me running round the house hunting for some but there isnt any damn it! I wonder whether tesco is still open
    Also just wondering why everyone seems to dislike this maskall guy. what has he done?
    I USED TO BE NAUGHTY, BUT I AM ALRIGHT NOW YET TEHY COMPLAIN EVEN MORE NOW, THAN WHEN I WAS BAD.

TYPICAL.

ReputationRep:
    I USED TO BE NAUGHTY, BUT I AM ALRIGHT NOW YET TEHY COMPLAIN EVEN MORE NOW, THAN WHEN I WAS BAD.

TYPICAL.
    Awww!

ReputationRep:
    NOW I AM BACK, THEY LOVE PRETENDING THEY HATE ME.
    Who's pretending?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Birth Date: 12-05-1988

A-Levels
    Year taken: 1998
    Maths C
    you took a maths alevel at 10? wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I was wondering about that too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Oh yes, I'm really clever. Elements of what I filled out are truthful... other bits are just what I made up to make myself look good (well actually a lot of it). If I filled it out all truthfully it wouldn't look that good.

ReputationRep:
    I think Lord Huntryode is being very hypocritical. He claims History is his favourite subject and yet has blatantly overlooked it in selecting his A- Levels!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    I think Lord Huntryode is being very hypocritical. He claims History is his favourite subject and yet has blatantly overlooked it in selecting his A- Levels!
    maybe thats not what he wants to be when he grows up! creepy....

ReputationRep:
    On that note elpaw, if it were up to me, I'd make you the next addition to the team of moderators.
    (Original post by [color=navy)
    Mod Expression Edit[/color]:2776]I Second that motion.
    I third it. Elpaw would make a very good mod and I hope that d realises that.

ReputationRep:
    Which GCSEs are better?

Maths: A
    History: A
    D&T:Graphics: A
    Geography: B
    English Lit: B
    English Lang: B
    Science Double Award: BB
    Statistics: B
    German: C

Or

Citizenship - A*
    Drama - D
    English Language - C
    English Literature - C
    Double Science - CC
    Food - C
    Statistics - C
    Geography - D
    History - C
    Spanish - B
    PE - A*
    Systems & Control - A

Please bear in mind that the second set of GCSEs belong to an avid fan of....ugh.....'family affairs'.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.