Turn on thread page Beta

The Non-Compliant, but Official "Who Are You?" General Chit-Chat Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    How could you not want to see Boris?

I'm thinking of changing my sig after you've all voted it best sig in the awards
    Well then I encourage everyone to vote for it so that we can be rid of it as soon as possible :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Does not My Dad doesn't like him, he says he is a waste of taxpayers money.
    I'm sure there was a link to the Henley Standard, is that the one you mean? A mod must have removed it. Heathen!

I'm afraid it's not up to your Dad, the good people of Henley-on-Thames have voted him to be their representative in Parliament, and that is there democatic right, fool he may be, but not as much of a fool as those people. He earns loads a money in his own right, so I don't see why he is a waste of public money.

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Claire you like pineapple juice too! I thought I would be the only one

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure there was a link to the Henley Standard, is that the one you mean? A mod must have removed it. Heathen!

I'm afraid it's not up to your Dad, the good people of Henley-on-Thames have voted him to be their representative in Parliament, and that is there democatic right, fool he may be, but not as much of a fool as those people. He earns loads a money in his own right, so I don't see why he is a waste of public money.
    No, I'm talking about the geocities one... I really want to visit it. Maybe it's something wrong with my internet.

Where is Heneley-on-Thames, down South? London? They probably wouldn't have many problems anyway...

My oppinions are based on the Media only, he just seems so stupid to be an MP. Those people who voted him are crazy.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm talking about the geocities one... I really want to visit it. Maybe it's something wrong with my internet.

Where is Heneley-on-Thames, down South? London? They probably wouldn't have many problems anyway...

My oppinions are based on the Media only, he just seems so stupid to be an MP. Those people who voted him are crazy.
    I think there may be something up with your PC/internet. The geogcities site works for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire1985)
    I will probably have to make do with being a solicitor, hopefully a human rights one or one who takes men to the cleaners in divorces :-)
    I hope you were half-joking here, Claire, because it is very naive and stupid to think that it is only men who cause divorces and that they should suffer in them. Divorces are biased to women enough already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veedy)
    I think there may be something up with your PC/internet. The geogcities site works for me.
    It's been like that for a while and not just at my house...

ReputationRep:
    I hope you were half-joking here, Claire, because it is very naive and stupid to think that it is only men who cause divorces and that they should suffer in them. Divorces are biased to women enough already.
    So? Men are always the problem.

ReputationRep:

Well you will have a very misinformed view if you base your opinion solely on what you read in the mass-media.

Henley-on-Thames is down South, on the Thames, surprisingly.

ReputationRep:
    It's been like that for a while and not just at my house...
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    So? Men are always the problem.
    That is completly false.

ReputationRep:
    Well you will have a very misinformed view if you base your opinion solely on what you read in the mass-media.

Henley-on-Thames is down South, on the Thames, surprisingly.
    Well I wouldn't come on a show many times if I couldn't even complete a sentence.

ReputationRep:
    That is completly false.
    Marriages end because the Husband turns fat and ugly unlike the wife.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Marriages end because the Husband turns fat and ugly unlike the wife.
    Been married often have you?

Or are you making assumptions about the reasons for other peoples marraiges ending?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)

Or are you making assumptions about the reasons for other peoples marraiges ending?
    I can't work out if she's being serious.

ReputationRep:

I often get bored so I make sexist or wrong comments just to make people argue back with me.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    I often get bored so I make sexist or wrong comments just to make people argue back with me.
    Oh I see - you want to be a troll?

Well done...the internet wouldn't be the same without you.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see - you want to be a troll?

Well done...the internet wouldn't be the same without you.
    Oh come off it, I am allowed my own views and if you disagree with them - then I don't see why it's a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I was joking, well half-joking anyway! Obviously i'm not so clouded by feminist thinking that I think all men are bad, but the majority of the time.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire1985)
    Actually I was joking, well half-joking anyway! Obviously i'm not so clouded by feminist thinking that I think all men are bad, but the majority of the time.......
    Good, I hoped you were

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.