This discussion is closed.
Veedy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
How could you not want to see Boris?

I'm thinking of changing my sig after you've all voted it best sig in the awards
Well then I encourage everyone to vote for it so that we can be rid of it as soon as possible :rolleyes:
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Does not My Dad doesn't like him, he says he is a waste of taxpayers money.
I'm sure there was a link to the Henley Standard, is that the one you mean? A mod must have removed it. Heathen!

I'm afraid it's not up to your Dad, the good people of Henley-on-Thames have voted him to be their representative in Parliament, and that is there democatic right, fool he may be, but not as much of a fool as those people. He earns loads a money in his own right, so I don't see why he is a waste of public money.
Veedy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yay! Claire you like pineapple juice too! I thought I would be the only one
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm sure there was a link to the Henley Standard, is that the one you mean? A mod must have removed it. Heathen!

I'm afraid it's not up to your Dad, the good people of Henley-on-Thames have voted him to be their representative in Parliament, and that is there democatic right, fool he may be, but not as much of a fool as those people. He earns loads a money in his own right, so I don't see why he is a waste of public money.
No, I'm talking about the geocities one... I really want to visit it. Maybe it's something wrong with my internet.

Where is Heneley-on-Thames, down South? London? They probably wouldn't have many problems anyway...

My oppinions are based on the Media only, he just seems so stupid to be an MP. Those people who voted him are crazy.
Veedy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, I'm talking about the geocities one... I really want to visit it. Maybe it's something wrong with my internet.

Where is Heneley-on-Thames, down South? London? They probably wouldn't have many problems anyway...

My oppinions are based on the Media only, he just seems so stupid to be an MP. Those people who voted him are crazy.
I think there may be something up with your PC/internet. The geogcities site works for me.
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by claire1985)
I will probably have to make do with being a solicitor, hopefully a human rights one or one who takes men to the cleaners in divorces :-)
I hope you were half-joking here, Claire, because it is very naive and stupid to think that it is only men who cause divorces and that they should suffer in them. Divorces are biased to women enough already.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Veedy)
I think there may be something up with your PC/internet. The geogcities site works for me.
It's been like that for a while and not just at my house...
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I hope you were half-joking here, Claire, because it is very naive and stupid to think that it is only men who cause divorces and that they should suffer in them. Divorces are biased to women enough already.
So? Men are always the problem.
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Well you will have a very misinformed view if you base your opinion solely on what you read in the mass-media.

Henley-on-Thames is down South, on the Thames, surprisingly.
Veedy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's been like that for a while and not just at my house...
:confused:
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So? Men are always the problem.
That is completly false.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well you will have a very misinformed view if you base your opinion solely on what you read in the mass-media.

Henley-on-Thames is down South, on the Thames, surprisingly.
Well I wouldn't come on a show many times if I couldn't even complete a sentence.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That is completly false.
Marriages end because the Husband turns fat and ugly unlike the wife.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Marriages end because the Husband turns fat and ugly unlike the wife.
Been married often have you?

Or are you making assumptions about the reasons for other peoples marraiges ending?
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)

Or are you making assumptions about the reasons for other peoples marraiges ending?
I can't work out if she's being serious.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I often get bored so I make sexist or wrong comments just to make people argue back with me.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I often get bored so I make sexist or wrong comments just to make people argue back with me.
Oh I see - you want to be a troll?

Well done...the internet wouldn't be the same without you.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh I see - you want to be a troll?

Well done...the internet wouldn't be the same without you.
Oh come off it, I am allowed my own views and if you disagree with them - then I don't see why it's a problem.
claire1985
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Actually I was joking, well half-joking anyway! Obviously i'm not so clouded by feminist thinking that I think all men are bad, but the majority of the time.......
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by claire1985)
Actually I was joking, well half-joking anyway! Obviously i'm not so clouded by feminist thinking that I think all men are bad, but the majority of the time.......
Good, I hoped you were
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (32)
8.58%
Confident (49)
13.14%
Indifferent (53)
14.21%
Unsure (93)
24.93%
Worried (146)
39.14%

Watched Threads