Turn on thread page Beta

The Non-Compliant, but Official "Who Are You?" General Chit-Chat Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    how do you work the average points score out? Either way, I think moderator Clark wins the day!
    I can see why you only got a C in Maths - averages are probaly the eaisest bit of stat in the whole GCSE, and you cant even do it. Big whoop u did it a year early, but obviousley shouldnt have - i got an A in mine a year early, and I am not really that good at maths.

I would much rather have his GCSE results, urs are ok...but not worth boasting about. Ur A*'s are good, but are pulled down by the rest of your grades. Bhaals are much more consistent.

(sorry if i sounded bih headed in that post, i hate people that boast about their results, and that poster got to me!)

ReputationRep:
    Wow,

Look at Whitey's "Who Are You" questionnaire.

What was the G in? 10 A*s, very good.

Maybe you should post a photo. Or maybe not, because then you'd keep the mystery about yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Wow,

Maybe you should post a photo. Or maybe not, because then you'd keep the mystery about yourself.
    Spanish was the 'G' subject.

ReputationRep:
    Wow,

Mr White is scary - one brown eye and one white eye - grey hair at 17 - fav colour black - very scary person.

ReputationRep:
    Wow,

He got it in Spanish, which interstingly brings down his GCSE average from 8 to 7.5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    ...grey hair at 17
    It's barely noticeable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    It's barely noticeable!
    But noticable all the same.

ReputationRep:
    It's barely noticeable!
    you have GREY hair? and how can you have one brown and one white eye? there is not such color as white....you have to do that with contacts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    But noticable all the same.
    no worries, these things happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    you have GREY hair? and how can you have one brown and one white eye? there is not such color as white....you have to do that with contacts!
    Partial-ocular albinoism, dear - it's genetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    no worries, these things happen.
    Yes that is true. In my school theres in person whos 15 and hes like got loads of white hair, which is really scary as he has black hair, so it is really noticaeble...

ReputationRep:
    thats kinda creepy...but i thought you were either albino, or not.....

ReputationRep:
    better than having no hair.

ReputationRep:
    Talking of hair..who likes my new haircut?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Talking of hair..who likes my new haircut?
    I think it's really nice!

Isn't it great how even the freakiest people can be explained scientifically nowadays?

ReputationRep:
    DanMushMan - born in Enfield; was that North Mid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yes that is true. In my school theres in person whos 15 and hes like got loads of white hair, which is really scary as he has black hair, so it is really noticaeble...
    Thats like one of my friends - he started going grey when he was 13. Though it wasn't really that much, he got so paranoid that he started dyeing it regularly when he was 16!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what is systems & control? is it something to do with computing?
    Systems and control is kinda electronics and physics and engineering - you learn about electronics but also how 'systems' work (like levers and pulleys) and there are all sorts of equations and stuff. You'd think having taken the GCSE i'd be able to explain it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Where is Heneley-on-Thames, down South? London?
    Henley-on-Thames is sort of North of Reading, on the way towards Oxford (its in Oxfordshire). So yes down South and about 40mins from London. And everyone there is quite rich (there is the prestigious Henley Regatta there every year where all the posh people go to have a picnic with champagne and strawberries etc).

ReputationRep:
    Vienna what is Caiparinha? I've never heard of it before.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.