Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok i have nearly lost 200 posts.What thread got deleted and who deleted?

im starting to get f*****g annoyed with the fact that i keep posting and it gets deleted what is the point in posting if it is gonna be a waste of time?

ReputationRep:
    The 'Pics' thread has been sorted out so that it actually has some kind of relevance to the title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)

im starting to get f*****g annoyed with the fact that i keep posting and it gets deleted what is the point in posting if it is gonna be a waste of time?
    That would be the pics thread being tidied up, after it was suggested that it wasn't particularly reader friendly.

At least you can celebrate passing through 3000 again !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    The 'Pics' thread has been sorted out so that it actually has some kind of relevance to the title.
    but it is still up and running at the bottom of the page

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to get f*****g annoyed that we are not able to delete our own threads... I mean if they are going to have a clear out, then they should let us clear out the threads we don't want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    That would be the pics thread being tidied up, after it was suggested that it wasn't particularly reader friendly.

At least you can celebrate passing through 3000 again !!
    but why when you delete things posts have to go down.I want my posts back :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    I'm starting to get f*****g annoyed that we are not able to delete our own threads... I mean if they are going to have a clear out, then they should let us clear out the threads we don't want.
    if they let people do that and someone went on a rampage well all hell would break loss

ReputationRep:
    but why when you delete things posts have to go down.I want my posts back :mad:
    I want to go down to 100 posts - it's fun. And your posts shouldn't be about the quantity, it should be the quality that matters...

ReputationRep:
    if they let people do that and someone went on a rampage well all hell would break loss
    Could any mod delete every single thread I've ever made?

ReputationRep:
    I want to go down to 100 posts - it's fun. And your posts shouldn't be about the quantity, it should be the quality that matters...
    yea but the quality posts are getting deleted

ReputationRep:
    They were deleated because they were a waste of space - just like you. Stop spamming to try and gain respect - it will never happen.

ReputationRep:
    Could any mod delete every single thread I've ever made?
    of course they could leave you with no posts

ReputationRep:
    yea but the quality posts are getting deleted
    Lol, like this one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ensocopier)
    They were deleated because they were a waste of space - just like you. Stop spamming to try and gain respect - it will never happen.
    stop spamming. Get a life and stop argueing with people.Im a waste of space? says the annoying cow who keeps wanting to annoy everyone

ReputationRep:

Brilliant, brilliant, how great is that!?

I can just imagine it in my mind. Eric tries to desperately climb up a slope following Mr White and 2776 towards the "light", but keeps getting pulled down by the ankles by a grinning moderator. And it keeps happening, Eric swearing each time.

What is the point in posting if it's going to be a waste of our time reading it? A waste of d's server space storing it? If you want to pick fights go to your crappy WWE role-playing forum on MSN groups.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ensocopier)
    Who do you reckon is more respected? Me or Eric?

ReputationRep:
    yes but other people make posts on your threads, you would be deleting their posts as well. some of the posts on "your" thread, are quality posts made by others, keep that in mind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Brilliant, brilliant, how great is that!?

I can just imagine it in my mind. Eric tries to desperately climb up a slope following Mr White and 2776 towards the "light", but keeps getting pulled down by the ankles by a grinning moderator. And it keeps happening, Eric swearing each time.

What is the point in posting if it's going to be a waste of our time reading it? A waste of d's server space storing it? If you want to pick fights go to your crappy WWE role-playing forum on MSN groups.
    what?

if someoe deleted your posts would you moan?

i no longer like wwe.

ReputationRep:
    stop spamming. Get a life and stop argueing with people.Im a waste of space? says the annoying cow who keeps wanting to annoy everyone
    Oh dear... Lets put it like this. Whenever I see your name I always know your post will either be 'I'm the youngest' or '*throws brick*'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Who do you reckon is more respected? Me or Eric?
    i like eric more because i talk to him more......and i dont know you, so how can i respect you?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.