Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yes but other people make posts on your threads, you would be deleting their posts as well. some of the posts on "your" thread, are quality posts made by others, keep that in mind!
    I doubt happysunshine has started 100 threads. Maybe everything but those could be deleted if she really wants it.

Or she wants to be a pain in the ass to the mods, in which case they'll just delete her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ensocopier)
    Oh dear... Lets put it like this. Whenever I see your name I always know your post will either be 'I'm the youngest' or '*throws brick*'
    and when i see yours i know you will be arguing with mr white

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Who do you reckon is more respected? Me or Eric?
    You, in my opinion. Tho, those who equate post counts with respect would go for Eric

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear... Lets put it like this. Whenever I see your name I always know your post will either be 'I'm the youngest' or '*throws brick*'
    hes posted *hands brick* and *blocks curry* before....dont put anyone down ensoco, its not nice....

ReputationRep:
    hes posted *hands brick* and *blocks curry* before....dont put anyone down ensoco, its not nice....
    That's a great point.

He's really creative too. I remember when he tried throwing a piano at Adhsur.

And a great problem solver, because he found he couldn't throw it and used the nearby crane to do it for him.

Raw determination trying to get rid of the 11-year-old.

He does have some good qualities. I think he'd be great in the army, or as the next James Bond. Don't you?

ReputationRep:
    That's a great point.

And a great problem solver, because he found he couldn't throw it and used the nearby crane to do it for him.

He does have some good qualities. I think he'd be great in the army, or as the next James Bond. Don't you?
    i doubt people would trust me that much

ReputationRep:
    That's a great point.

exactly...and even though he's a tad perverted, he'll grow up! hey, superstar is a bit spammy and annoying.....hes right, she needs to leave!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i doubt people would trust me that much
    Suppose. So you can't be in any position requiring responsibility.

How about toilet cleaner? Hey, you could work for Dynarod, clearing the drains! Driving around in the flourescent pink van - you'd love the attention. Do you have Dynarod round where you live?

ReputationRep:
    exactly...and even though he's a tad perverted, he'll grow up! hey, superstar is a bit spammy and annoying.....hes right, she needs to leave!
    Are you both being sarcastic? Or was fish being sarcastic and Curry not? Or were you both serious? HELP, I'm confused

ReputationRep:
    Are you both being sarcastic? Or was fish being sarcastic and Curry not? Or were you both serious? HELP, I'm confused
    im not being sarcastic...everyone has their good qualities, even you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    what?

if someoe deleted your posts would you moan?

i no longer like wwe.
    My posts are remotely useful. I think some of mine were deleted in the Purge as well, you know, I only noticed a minor drop in post count of 10 or so. Did they leave the stuff in about discussing Gemsy's new hairstyle?I hope so. It was relevant to the Pics thread.

ReputationRep:
    do i take all that as a compliment?

ReputationRep:
    do i take all that as a compliment?
    if you want

ReputationRep:
    My posts are remotely useful. I think some of mine were deleted in the Purge as well, you know, I only noticed a minor drop in post count of 10 or so. Did they leave the stuff in about discussing Gemsy's new hairstyle?I hope so. It was relevant to the Pics thread.
    i dont think i read that.Your all right it is only posts counts it is not the end of the world

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I was serious, exaggerating a bit perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think i read that.Your all right it is only posts ***** it is not the end of the world

LANGUAGE!!!! I'm shocked and offended to see such a word....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fayzd)
    im shocked to see you noticed it

ReputationRep:
    im shocked to see you noticed it
    well, i don't know what it means, or anything. I'm sweet and innocent, me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fayzd)
    oh f**k i missed the letter o out sorry

ReputationRep:
    oh f**k i missed the letter o out sorry
    watch the lango eric.....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.