The Student Room Group
Reply 1
They dont bother changing it on ucas for ages, if indeed ever. Durham changed my course and it still says the old one on the ucas website. Im just hoping they actually know ive changed course!
Reply 2
Ensocopier
So the offer will probably just come up under Modern History and Economics?

You should notify UCAS sometime in January that you have been offered a different course, they will then verify with the university.
Reply 3
yep my offer from durham hasnt come up yet but i dont think they will change the course title. Speaking of which another complaint of mine is that ive had four offers and only one has come up on the ucas website!
Reply 4
Durham are not the best in the admin dept., i've had five offers so far, yet durham doesn't show on ucas yet, so only 4 offical.
Reply 5
Ensocopier
Hi, just a small question.

I applied to Oxford for History and Economics, but was only accepted for History. How will this come up on the UCAS tracker, as the course I am down for is History and Economics?

It will come up as an offer for history, and it will say "note changes to course details"
Reply 6
Veedy
It will come up as an offer for history, and it will say "note changes to course details"

Righty, thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending