Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    God...it really is sooo cringeworthy when you look back on the whole fancying teacher thing. But come on, I'm surely not the only one who has commited this heinous crime!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have fancied a teacher, she was young beautiful witty

ReputationRep:
    Yup. And he kissed me
    *proud*

ReputationRep:
    There was a male teacher at high school. Was about 10 ish years older than me at the time. All the year 11 girls fancied him, apparently he was dating a girl who had just left high school, not ours though. i dunno if you could class it as fancying, a crush is somewhat different.

ReputationRep:
    When i was in 2nd year 6th, we had an exchange assistant art teacher come over from france - elle était très belle. But being typical english types, we all immediately went into "goofy mode", and all knowledge of the french language, (and the english one, come to that), immediately left the building. She was drop dead gorgeous. We were complete plonkers. C'est la vie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Yup. And he kissed me
    *proud*
    I hope he got fired for that!

I fancied my primary school teacher when I was 10. She was this tall brunette, probably about 25 and had just had a baby. I'm sure I wouldn't find her that great if I saw her again.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm none.

ReputationRep:
    i've never fancied a teacher but then ive never had a male teacher under the age of 35. But i once fancied a student teacher for computing?!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, a few years ago we had this substitute teacher who was probably early 20's.. he was HOT and he drove a red convertible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodhisattva)
    When i was in 2nd year 6th, we had an exchange assistant art teacher come over from france - elle était très belle. But being typical english types, we all immediately went into "goofy mode", and all knowledge of the french language, (and the english one, come to that), immediately left the building. She was drop dead gorgeous. We were complete plonkers. C'est la vie. http://www.cruisemusic.biz/woot/wow.gif
    I think I know her.

ReputationRep:
    Yup. And he kissed me
    *proud*
    :eek:

bloody hell, how old was he and how old were you when he snogged you?

ReputationRep:
    I've had so many crushes on teachers, I don't think I can remember them all.

In Upper Thirds - Mr. Fuller the history teacher
    Lower Fourth/Upper Fourth - Mr. Allan the biology teacher, Mr.Ryan the Biology teacher
    Lower Fifth/Upper Fifth - Mr.Steel (I proposed to him on the last day of term, and he accepted my proposal. Yet he never actually married me, hmmm.)
    Lower Sixth/Upper Sixth - Mr.Grice the music teacher oh, and the saxaphone teacher, but I never found out his name, I just stalked him around school and giggled girlishly whenever he came near.

I like old(er) men :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I think I know her.
    ...........hang on a sec, sam, I'll just ask her...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    God...it really is sooo cringeworthy when you look back on the whole fancying teacher thing. But come on, I'm surely not the only one who has commited this heinous crime!
    oh i still do fancy one of the teachers in my school hes like sooooo sexy i swear hes sooooo cute and he trains our football team too and those legs ***faints***........I think I might take on geography just to stare at him all day.......****daydreams**** but he aint an old teachers hes only like 26......but he got married last month..... awwwwwwwwwww still can dream though lolololol xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Yup. And he kissed me
    *proud*

:dito: hehe god he's gorgous, n he's comming to the leavers do on thursday :love: hehe

ReputationRep:
    this girl i know in my sister's year is lesbian and she stalked the masculine gym teacher miss burgoyne.. she used to lurk on the school field at lunch when burgoyne was training the hockey club

ReputationRep:
    Mate of mine had a breakdown when my former English teacher didn't reciprocate after his declaration of undying love and passion for her. She was an intelligent, beautiful blonde woman and he was interesting in the same way as reading the dictionary is interesting (ie. not very). Poor guy took about a year to get over it and she had to leave. He cried and cried and cried. :dong:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, there's a butch lesbian in my year who is obsessed with one of the PE teachers too. Personally, I used to fancy my old Brass teacher (Mr. Starky) - he was fit. But my Chemistry teacher should be a model, seriously. (And he knows it - but he's genuinely nice too). He looks like a cross between Marcus Patric and Paul Nicholls. Mmm...He was going to be a fireman. Imagine. :eek:

Aside from that...not much. But Roberto (of Big Brother fame) took my PE set for a couple of weeks sometime last year, and everybody fancied this new 'Italian stallion' - I didn't though; his shorts were like hotpants, and he was so up his own arse!

ReputationRep:
    who hasn't really? I've fancied my fair share and like blissy had a lucky minute of my life when he kissed me once (before i knew about his gf..but would i have said no hmmm) ...ahhhh those were the days!

ReputationRep:
    Erm, woah, there's an awful lot of teacher-pupil tonsil tennis going on here. I'm a little sceptical to be honest. Unless experiences are elaborated on, I shall continue to be so... (I want gossip basically).

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.