Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    tonsil tennis...hehehhehehehehehehe (peter griffin laugh)

im reppin you jus for that

tennis......hehehehhehehehhehehe hehhe

ReputationRep:
    yep, my psychology teacher. Man alive the man was HOT!!!! only 27 and a smile to die for. unfortunately he left just before anything could happen between us.how on earth did u guys get them to kiss u? he was strict with the whole teacher student relationship crap. although he did invite me to join his rugby club and get all muddy with him, hmmm.......

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'll admit to it. It was a long time ago & lasted briefly but he was amazingly fit at the time. I look back and cringe. I think it is a phase I went through!

ReputationRep:
    my teachers have always been pretty rank i'd say, even the younger ones were average at best.

never seen the obsession with the older women thing though

ReputationRep:
    never had a pretty teacher recently.. theyre all married and just average looking

ReputationRep:
    Teachers were all pretty rank at my school, few weren't too bad, never really fancied any though.

ReputationRep:
    French teacher. Good looking. Big breasts.

Oh, and I did this maths mentoring thing at a Primary school during my first year of sixth form. I got put into the class with the hot teacher, and the class next door had an even hotter teacher (both brunettes).

ReputationRep:
    Yeah my Chem teacher is very hot so, naturally, I've managed to embarass myself in front of him many times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramy)
    .how on earth did u guys get them to kiss u? he was strict with the whole teacher student relationship crap.
    He wasn't my ACTUAL teacher, he was/is a science teacher but of the really hot geek kind (think a cross of seth + sandy cohen :Love

I joined the film club he started up, and soon enough became the star pupil person (im a major film buff, n the fact i fancied him liek crazy didn't hurt either)

There was a rare indie film on one night n he asked if i wanted to go (outta skool hours) but still classed it as a "trip" and that's when it happened (the 1st time :rolleyes: )

BTW i was in second year of 6th form when all of this occured .... although he wouldn't really get in too much trouble as it's really common in our school. At the xmas do one of the yr heads (recently married) :eek: made out with 3 y12 girls :eek: ) - n still hasn't been sacked!!!! :mad: and this was at an actual school function!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you guys have lax teachers, man! Haha.

Yups, I fancied my Geography teacher like anything...I cried when he left! He was soooo gorgeous...I was going to be away from school for a week so I actually asked him what homework he wanted me to do and sat in the hotel room doing Geography prep! Haha, what a saddo! Then I got back to school and saw they were advertising for a new Geog teacher ...

The finance *******o at my school had a text affair with my mate! And he kissed 2 girls on the last day and told me I could give him a call...complete *******, he's truly evil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spangletastic)
    I've had so many crushes on teachers, I don't think I can remember them all.

In Upper Thirds - Mr. Fuller the history teacher
    Lower Fourth/Upper Fourth - Mr. Allan the biology teacher, Mr.Ryan the Biology teacher
    Lower Fifth/Upper Fifth - Mr.Steel (I proposed to him on the last day of term, and he accepted my proposal. Yet he never actually married me, hmmm.)
    Lower Sixth/Upper Sixth - Mr.Grice the music teacher oh, and the saxaphone teacher, but I never found out his name, I just stalked him around school and giggled girlishly whenever he came near.

I like old(er) men :p:
    Hmmm-think I've met my match!!

since all my teachers have been women so far and since i am not lesbian...

no

(Original post by Amanda)
    Oooh, a few years ago we had this substitute teacher who was probably early 20's.. he was HOT and he drove a red convertible!
    you guys all had such cool teachers! *grumbles under breath*

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I fancied a few of my teachers at school. We had quite a few fit ones so spoilt for choice I suppose...

ReputationRep:
    I had the biggest crush on my Art teacher! Had him for my very last yr of high school, he was just soo WOW!!!! ....Mr Di Petta...He was Italian and was just so HOT and not that much older than us (I was 15/16 then)! Most I got from him was a hug, but I'm sure he knew I had a crush on him, made it obvious enough!! Wonder wat hes doing now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    you guys all had such cool teachers! *grumbles under breath*

sshes american wot'dya expect?

ReputationRep:
    My geog teacher aint bad.But she goin out with my maths teacher and he is a goon.

ReputationRep:
    mmm how could i forget had the most amazing art teacher this year....if i only i'd done art....i dont think there was a girl in the school who didnt think he was fit...sadly he was also married with kids but there were still girls chasing after him!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I fancied a teacher from when I was 14 until I was 18. He never actually taught me but I fancied him rotten. Quite alot of the girls did too. I must admit if I saw him walking down the street now I'd be really tempted just to pounce on him.

ReputationRep:
    I've fancied a lot of teachers, sometimes only fleetingly, but there was this one english teacher who i didnt have teach me, but he was the teacher who organised our school newspaper. i became the editor of it, and well lets say my imagination ran wild. he left at the end of just one year at the school though.

my friend once came with me to see him about something and she pointed out how much i flirted with him, but i honestly didnt notice.

Amzybaby24
    - i can't believe some schools would let that stuff go on at a school event and not take any action. :O but i am kinda jealous.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.