Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Probably been done a million times before but the search function isn't working for me. If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?

I would probably make myself 2 or 3 inches taller or something, pretty happy with the way i've been made but that would be what i'd change

so what would you want to do with yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I'd put a little bit of weight on... have less hair, and have a better bum.

All these can be done though, with a little effort...

ReputationRep:
    I'd have a complete body makeover...seriously there is nothing good about me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    You're being very depressing today...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    alright, fancy saving your self loathing for your own thread, Jesus Christ your making me depressed.....

ReputationRep:
    I have spells where I like and dislike everything and anything about myself. Then I have phases of saying that I won't change anything, since it's what I am, and I don't want to look like a barbie doll or anything.

Today, however I think I'd change my boobs. I usually like them, but today I'm sure that they've shrunk!!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly Wench)
    I have spells where I like and dislike everything and anything about myself. Then I have phases of saying that I won't change anything, since it's what I am, and I don't want to look like a barbie doll or anything.

Today, however I think I'd change my boobs. I usually like them, but today I'm sure that they've shrunk!!!! :eek:
    you have a brilliant username:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    hehe yeah, made SW jealous though; she was after that name... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I would be happier if I was taller by 3 inches & maybe gain some more weight.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like some pincers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    Thankyou!

If you take it as I'm a silly wanton woman or of the likes, it wasn't actually intended as that! Long story, but I was under the influence that wench meant girl...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    I would be happier if I was taller by 3 inches & maybe gain some more weight.
    I'd donate a couple of inches and pounds to you, if I could.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kismet)
    I'd donate a couple of inches and pounds to you, if I could.
    Please do... I'll receive them with open arms.
    *If wishes were horses, beggars would ride*

ReputationRep:
    a bigger more fluffier tail

ReputationRep:
    Eyes in the back of my head with x ray vision, then I'd find out who that nutter who GOES TO THE BATHROOM AT 3AM EVERY NIGHT is without having to get out of bed...

ReputationRep:
    I'd like wheels instead of feet.

MB

ReputationRep:
    i want to be 4 inches taller, nice long nose, nice eyes, nice pair of lips, and the shape of my face. I love my body.

ReputationRep:
    have less body hair (waxing really hurts!), grey eyes and 10cm taller

ReputationRep:
    have smaller boobs! they drive me mad||!

ReputationRep:
    I'd want to be taller and I'd want to have green eyes.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.