Wasted @ 5 Watch

This discussion is closed.
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
hey wat u guys up 2?

i went to this dudes party 2nite, called ''rhino'' and it was a amazing party!
but some friend mine and his, called scott bought a girl called laura to the patry and after a litre of vodka between scott and laura they decided, without asking, they were gonna have sex on ''rhino's'' bed! Rhino was cool about it at first but it took like an hour! then things go blurry coz i was a bit drunk! but i do remember big dave leaving, then ben smith threw up all over the couch and scott and laura went at it agen! we had to strip him and get him to bed! many kodak moments!then we stayed uptil about 3 eatin pizza and chips and talkin! then we tried to get to sleep but scott and laura we're at it AGAIN! Rabbits! Then they slipped out of the room and me and "rhino" stayed up and are still up!

saiyamana
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
:rofl: Congrats! :congrats:
Champagne Breakfast
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
YAYYYY!!! Thanks for sharing that
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Flukey)
:rofl: Congrats! :congrats:
is it bad to be feeling sick after being up all nite, an drinking a whole bottle of vodka? Wheres LPK or Ramroff when i need advice! ha ha.

we cnt go in the kitchen yet cuz they moved in ther n we suspect they may be making use of the varius kitchen stuff in the place as we speak. So no coffee for us

Rhino is mad cuz he found sick on his couch, in the bath, in the bed, and a dirty pair of underwear in the frnt room :eek:
sexysax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Eek lots of clearing up to do then!
SlyPie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
hey wat u guys up 2?

i went to this dudes party 2nite, called ''rhino'' and it was a amazing party!
but some friend mine and his, called scott bought a girl called laura to the patry and after a litre of vodka between scott and laura they decided, without asking, they were gonna have sex on ''rhino's'' bed! Rhino was cool about it at first but it took like an hour! then things go blurry coz i was a bit drunk! but i do remember big dave leaving, then ben smith threw up all over the couch and scott and laura went at it agen! we had to strip him and get him to bed! many kodak moments!then we stayed uptil about 3 eatin pizza and chips and talkin! then we tried to get to sleep but scott and laura we're at it AGAIN! Rabbits! Then they slipped out of the room and me and "rhino" stayed up and are still up!

saiyamana
Wow. Scott and Laura don't sound like nasty whores.
yo-less
Badges: 1
Report 13 years ago
goodness!
*backs away slowly*
bigdavevw
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey saiya, how can you not remember me leaving, i ran out the door with my pubes on fire, butt naked and a cone on my head. goddamn last time i ever play spin the bottle.

oh and rhino said he wiped his scrote with your pizza before you ate it.

Herleif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
rofl
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads