Scroll to see replies

Reply 2680
.......he wants Robert Pires to take it :cool:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Pires is quite a good penalty taker :biggrin:
Reply 2683
We Have Falmer :biggrin:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/4319026.stm

I must say it's about time too, we are a "Championship" club and we need more than a 6000 temporary stadium to accommodate our fans.
Great news. Hopefully we'll be in the prem when the stadium is done but if not...wohoo...no more paying £20+ to go to Withdean and see absolutely nothing all match.

Gem
jamlan
Like i said, both wins had an element of luck, as is to be expected. I know it doesn't count, but although we had our first choice forward line, we were forced to make an early substitution. And we didn't have our whole first team squad to choose from. Josemi was injured :wink:
Did you actually want Josemi to play?:eek:
beckham shouldnt of got sent off, if you watch it he was clapping before the ref actually had his card up so technically it was just the 1 offense and the offense was dissent he shouldnt of done it but football is a passionate game and you get angry sometimes i dont like the man but the right decision has been made now
Reply 2687
why dont u like the man ??

i hear this from so many people saying he doesnt deserve anything.

he is a bloody good footballer ! you dont get to play for Man U and R. madrid if you arent world class.

yes he is lucky to have that well crafted face, but hey we all need luck to succeed.

i just think he married the wrong women
Reply 2688

he is a bloody good footballer ! you dont get to play for Man U and R. madrid if you arent world class.

yes he is lucky to have that well crafted face, but hey we all need luck to succeed.

Reply 2689
The original joke was that he wanted Beckham to take it, now THAT was a bad penalty! :biggrin:
Reply 2690
leedsblade
Great news. Hopefully we'll be in the prem when the stadium is done but if not...wohoo...no more paying £20+ to go to Withdean and see absolutely nothing all match.

Gem

Hopefully we will still be a championship club :p:
^ I'm sure you will be. :smile:

Gem
mynameis

i think people don't like him because of his commercial interests:smile: but i agree he is a world class footballer.
Reply 2693
This surely must be the best chance we have of beating Ars*nal in some time!!

They've got injuries and it's doubtful if Henry will play!! :cool: :top:

I predict 2-1 Tottenham.
Come on you Spurs!!!

Gem
Definitely the best chance you'll have for a while i imagine. Arsenal are far from their peak, and Spurs are doing really well, so a home match definitely gives you a very good chance. I want Spurs to win because i don't like Arsenal, although if you could stop getting points after that match I would be very grateful (as a fan of a team chasing you for points lol - Man Utd)

ollie :biggrin:
As a young boy I was lucky enough to see George play.

I will never, ever forget that wiry body that could do things that others couldn't even think of. As a young boy he was my idol. He had a raw talent that literally blew all others on a football pitch away. He could turn so fast he left defenders standing, run at players so you could see the fear in their faces, score goals from unbelievable angles, and always, always, with a grin and a smile. And no over the top celebrations when he scored - a smile, a raised arm!.He gave me so much pleasure watching him when a kid.

Quite simply the finest footballer that I have ever, ever seen!

All we can do is to hope and pray that he pulls through. Good luck George.
Here's a stat to encourage Spurs fans - Arsenal are going into tomorrow's match with the worst away record in the Premiership.
As a united fan with a spurs supporting uncle I've always had a soft spot for spurs, plus I hate arsenal and arsene wenger so..G'WAN THE SPURS! You can do it!

Spurs have one of the best strength in depth squads in the premierships with some excellent youngsters and some very good experienced players if you ask me they could easily make the champions league but tomorrow is when u have to start proving it...
Reply 2699
darth_vader05
Did you actually want Josemi to play?:eek:

I think the " :eek: :wink: " is self-explanatory :biggrin:

Latest