Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0001/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Vote for the best 10 CL winning sides of all times:
    Real Madrid 1956-1960(with Puskas and De stefano)
    33.33%
    Ajax 1971-1973(under Rinus Michels)
    41.67%
    Liverpool 1977-1978(under Paisley)
    41.67%
    Benfica 1961-1962(with Eusebio)
    16.67%
    Inter 1964-1965(under Herrera)
    33.33%
    Bayern Munich 1974-1976(with Beckenbauer and Muller)
    16.67%
    Nottingham Forrest 1979-1980(under Brian.C)
    25.00%
    Milan 1989-1990(under Sacchi)
    25.00%
    P.S.V Eindhoven 1988(under Hiddink)
    16.67%
    Red star Belgrad 1991(with Savicevic and Jugovic)
    0%
    Juventus 1996(under Lippi)
    33.33%
    Ajax 1995(under Van gaal)
    33.33%
    Real Madrid 2002(under Del bosque)
    50.00%
    Bayern Munich 2001(under Hitzfeld)
    25.00%
    Porto 2004(under Mourinho)
    33.33%
    Dortmund 1997(under Hitzfeld)
    8.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    Yeh i know what u mean about cosmi. BTW lemmiwinks is a cool name, did u get it from that south park episode about the hamster?
    But of corse! Thats one of the very very finest south park episodes, I wanted King Lemmiwinks but it would have been harder to log in, Lemmiwinks rocks!

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool are still going for the title?

Hahahaha! Best advice that can be given to no goals liverpool is:

:Keep trying for the carling cup:

Oh wait....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nike_inc)
    Chelsea Rocks
    yeah! 4-4-2. scrap 4-3-3.
    we'll win the league with 4-4-2 with hopefully week in week out grewt performances like the one against chelsea!

man united rocks!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh only one defeat and Chelsea lost against a team with good players and records. But chelsea didnt lost to Middlesbrough as united did. Infact they got trashed BIG TIME Middlesbrough 4-1Man UTD hahahahhahhhaa.....

ANYWAYS CHELSEA ARE ON TOP OF THE TABLE AND THEY RULE!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i support liverpool...and don't really like man utd an awful lot...

but by beating chelsea, i think they've done the premiership a favour because Mr Mourinho (chels manager) can't always have it his way..

and it means chelsea have to wait another season to fill themselves in the record book cus arsenal keep their 49-match unbeaten run

give it a couple more years..the record book will have chelsea filled in every space..how boring will that be?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I doubt a one team title would be good for the league. I think its messed up what theyve done. "Money can't buy titles"

ReputationRep:
    One game, Can't say much, in the end they are the title holders and they are ahead of Man United!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemmiwinks)
    Liverpool are still going for the title?

Hahahaha! Best advice that can be given to no goals liverpool is:

:Keep trying for the carling cup:

Oh wait....
    Uhm, Champions of Europe? Where are you now days

ReputationRep:
    www.soccernet.com/images/jb2/terim_ad180.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I don't think i've ever heard Mourinho say 'we deserved to lose'.

Where would Mourinho be now if it wasnt for that flukey win vs Man Utd in Champions league for Porto? That's one tie he DID deserve to lose.

ReputationRep:
    If he says that 'we deserved to lose' than the owner of the club will sack him.

ReputationRep:

on the right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nike_inc)
    If he says that 'we deserved to lose' than the owner of the club will sack him.
    Lets hope he says it then

ReputationRep:
    Maybe Arsene Wenger was right (as he always is) about Chelsea perhaps loosing some self belief after there loss against Everton. Mourhino should listen a bit more than criticise a manager who has already done it in the Premiership with a budget substantially a lot less.
    I lost a lot of respect for Mourhino after his personal attacks on Wenger. A manager apparently as good as himself, should not need to make personal attacks, and concentrate on the psychological battle with the club.
    So then, Arsenal's unbeaten record remains intact which it will for many years to come.

The Chelsea 'rivalry' will never be as big as that of the scum or the bluenoses. That's the way it's been, that's the way it will continue to be.

(Original post by silence)
    i don't even support chelsea but i think they're great. they've always won with great modesty and decency. man utd fans should calm down a bit.
    Aye well, tell that to the "special ones"(s). Their manager has humility to equal that of Pol Pot, and many prominent players/mercenaries are either arrogant, cowards or silver-tongued snakes. Luckily there are others who make up for this somewhat, like JT who and I do have admiration for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walshie)
    Maybe Arsene Wenger was right (as he always is) about Chelsea perhaps loosing some self belief after there loss against Everton. Mourhino should listen a bit more than criticise a manager who has already done it in the Premiership with a budget substantially a lot less.
    Good theory, one problem with it though....they didn't lose to everton, at any stage since Mourinho took over I think the only teams to have beaten them are:

Man City
    Besiktas (I think)
    Newcastle
    Liverpool
    Charlton
    Betis
    Man United

Chelsea have a big squad with enough self beliuve that they can just keep going no matter what, and with players like John Terry and Frank Lampard, nothing seems to demotive the two of them!

Defo Pearce. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kunster1337)
    Uhm, Champions of Europe? Where are you now days
    Not the second best team on merseyside thats for sure :-p hehe

ReputationRep:
    Ignoring the chelski result the best thing to come from this week is that fergie has promised to spend money in January horrah!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 21, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.