The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
rmyl
lol, yeah, well in my defence i've lost the key to every revision book and folder i own (oh god why do i make this up to myself :frown: ) stupid A levels

wooo :tsr: addictive as chocolate

You lock up your books? :confused:

You're so right about :tsr: though!
Below the conference, come on Bath City, yeeeah! :biggrin:
Reply 22
tis_me_lord
Below the conference, come on Bath City, yeeeah! :biggrin:

:congrats:

Well, thats a good thing :biggrin:.

I mean, its depressing at the moment that more people support the top three teams than the rest of Premiership :rolleyes:
Reply 23
Arsenal. They're quite local.
My proper local team is Orient though. Don't really support them, but I send my best wishes. :tongue:
Reply 24
Middlesbrough :smile:
Reply 25
conference (the local team) - Woking

Premier League - Chelsea - closest prem team and training ground is nearby too even though ive supported them for years
Reply 26
kingslaw
Edit: Vote where your team will be next season: i.e. I support Stockport County who have just been relegated from League One, so I'll vote League Two (bah!!)

Well, League One hopefully in that case :biggrin: 3rd time lucky in the playoffs for Lincoln maybe? Let's hope so.
Reply 27
United. Supported em since i was ickle (early 90's) one of the nearest premiership clubs (bolton fractionally closer, posibly preston if they win) when everybody else at school supported liverpool and newcastle.

Match going ATM, gutted about Glazer. We don't need him, and we sure as heck don't want his debt.
Reply 28
Jump
You lock up your books? :confused:

obviously not, i was just making up an excuse. ignore me
Palace through and through in England, so it's Championship now :frown:

Being half-Italian I adopted Lazio about 5 years ago - they were from Rome and had an Eagle in the badge - and support them almost to the same degree now :smile:
Reply 30
Hazza_CPFC
Palace through and through in England, so it's Championship now :frown:

Being half-Italian I adopted Lazio about 5 years ago - they were from Rome and had an Eagle in the badge - and support them almost to the same degree now :smile:

Woo Palace :biggrin:

Liverpool are my first team, Palace are my more local team
Reply 31
Man U Man U Come On United
kingslaw
:congrats:

Well, thats a good thing :biggrin:.

I mean, its depressing at the moment that more people support the top three teams than the rest of Premiership :rolleyes:

They'll be in the Premiership soon. :smile:
Man United but i also like to see the local teams doing well, eg; Bury, Radcliffe Borough, even Bolton as long as it doesnt affect us!
I support Arsenal..and have done since I was 9 and started liking footy...the first match I saw was them with my uncle (who got me into Arsenal)...

I also support my local team..or one of the local teams around here (Leeds are too...who I also like!)....Barnsley..and had a season ticket for them for FOUR seasons...and I went to lots of away games...

I also like Liverpool and Sunderland LOTS AND LOTS through family influences...seen both play many times....

I am not a typical Arsenal fan..in that I like and respect Spurs..Chelsea...Charlton...West ham..etc..I have no bias against them; I in fact enjoy watching Chelsea play...(but DID support Liverpool against them BIG stylle in the CL!)...
Reply 35
Howay the Toon! :biggrin:

I like Hartlepool too. They are my local team.

I wish Sunderland hadn't been promoted though. We could have done with Hartlepool vs Sunderland local derby :biggrin:
Gaskell
Howay the Toon! :biggrin:

I like Hartlepool too. They are my local team.

I wish Sunderland hadn't been promoted though. We could have done with Hartlepool vs Sunderland local derby :biggrin:

Aint it GOOD Sunderland have been promoted? The good old Magpies v Mackams derby? :eek: :p:

OH and that another thing..HOWEVER much I like Sunderland...which is lots..cos most of family from tehre...I like Newcastle too (me cousins live there....in a posh area...cos me Aunty and Uncle earn well and like people to know it... :rolleyes: :eek: ) !!! And Boro!!! I dunt like being prejudiced... :rolleyes:
Reply 37
Grrrrrrr the Mackems :mad: :p: :biggrin:
Reply 38
I had to vote Championship :frown: Do you all realise how heartbreaking that is? :frown:
Reply 39
Liverpool :smile:

Latest