The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6540
My bf likes it...it's my choice of football team that he has a problem with! :wink:
~Sam~
My bf likes it...it's my choice of football team that he has a problem with! :wink:

Bloody scumbag.

Yes, I think it's a mega bonus if one can find a mega sexy girl, who just happens to be amazing, and she likes footy!

I did! :biggrin:
perhaps givings useful critiscm instead of complete bullsh** wouldnt hurt
calderstonesLFC
perhaps givings useful critiscm instead of complete bullsh** wouldnt hurt

Don't be a ****, it's just hard to read.
Fowler/Crouch :rofl: - Liverpool for 6th place anybody?
Reply 6545
dan

That would still be about 12 places higher than you :rolleyes:
Reply 6546
Actually Notts County were top of league 2 in august and september lol
dan

Well see some the end of the season. 3rd place with a chance to go 1 point clear into 2nd and you still find time to attack rafas transfers. Sound
Jose Mourino or Rafal Benitiez

has to be one of them in order for England to win
There are the usual ones that are used for most to their rivals but they're crap now!

What is the difference between Elland Road and a hedgehog?

On an hedgehog all the pricks are on the outside!

Why do Wednesday fans carry lighters round with them?

Because they lose all their matches!
leedsblade
What is the difference between hillsborough and a hedgehog?

On an hedgehog all the pricks are on the outside!

Very lucky i took this joke the way it was intended, could be very out of order
Out of these v v which would be the most important for a central defender?

Agility
Balance
Coordination
Flexibility
Muscular Endurance
Muscular Strength

It would be really helpful if you could rate them out of 10, thanks
^ No it couldn't be out of order. Anyone who thinks I would post anything to be offensive like that is daft. It is an old joke, like I say all clubs use the same ones and change one word. This time because I'm a Blade I would say Hillsborough (Sheffield Wednesdays home ground where Sheffield Wednesday fans go every 2 weeks to see their team) as Blades v Wednesday is rivalry.

If it is that bad, I will change it to Elland Road!

Gem
Co-ordination 10
Muscular strength 8
Balance 8
Flexibility 6
agility 7
Muscular endurance 6
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy oh why does jol have to play him instead of defoe? i just don't understand it. the only reason defoe's form hasn't been too great is because he hasn't had the chance to play! he and keane are a very good partnership.
*Sorted*
Reply 6556
leedsblade
^ No it couldn't be out of order. Anyone who thinks I would post anything to be offensive like that is daft. It is an old joke, like I say all clubs use the same ones and change one word. This time because I'm a Blade I would say Hillsborough (Sheffield Wednesdays home ground where Sheffield Wednesday fans go every 2 weeks to see their team) as Blades v Wednesday is rivalry.

If it is that bad, I will change it to Elland Road!

Gem

i guess by using hillsborough, some people might think you're reffering to the hillsborough accident.
^ Yes...I did realise that but anyone who has seen my posts before would know I'd never say anything like that. I'd hope nobody on here would!

Wish I'd never posted it now...infact I'm gonna change it! :biggrin:

Gem
leedsblade
^ Yes...I did realise that but anyone who has seen my posts before would know I'd never say anything like that. I'd hope nobody on here would!

Wish I'd never posted it now...infact I'm gonna change it! ;D

Gem

Hey, its alright mate i knew the tone you meant it in i was just pointing out a lot of people could take it the wrong one. Im not one to judge people and label them. Just warned ya is all mate
calderstonesLFC
Hey, its alright mate i knew the tone you meant it in i was just pointing out a lot of people could take it the wrong one. Im not one to judge people and label them. Just warned ya is all mate

Ok...well I did change it anyway. :wink:

Gem