The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ah yes...the Withdean...not a football stadium at all. I didn't see a thing throughout the match including the goal at the end nearest us nevermind the goal at the other end!

Gem
Ever been to Underhill lol! That's a shithole!

That beats Chesterfields anyday, I can assure you.
Reply 6882
I knew the Withdean would be mentioned here a lot :rolleyes: It's just a temporary stadium, when we get Falmer we'll show them :p:
dundee stadium is pretty crap. but im a girl, what would i know!:redface:

xxx
Reply 6884
I haven't been to many stadiums, so I guess Fratton Park is the best I have been to :p:

I went to the Nou Camp for the tour, and though it says it has 100,000 seats apparently they aren't usually full unless they are playing Real Madrid.
Reply 6885
old trafford
Reply 6886
NDGAARONDI
Actually Mourinho admitted his team deserved to lose twice, the other was to Real Betis away.
I'm sure he'd admit they deserved to lose the CL semi last year, if only he'd realise they lost!:p:
I'd say Old Trafford is the best, although you can't beat The City Ground for atmosphere, especially when we played Derby.
Edgeley Park (Stockport) is a dump - **** ground, no fans, no atmosphere, crap food...ugh...awful! At least we won!
"Edgeley Park (Stockport) is a dump"

(smirk, smirk) wouldn't know about that:p:

Seriously through, the City Ground was one of the better grounds last year:smile:

PP
Trouble with Scousers........

Before the War....

:rolleyes:

1-4 1-4 1-4 1-4 1-4 1-4 1-4! :eek:
Stamford Bridge.
Reply 6892
I havent been to many but the best i have been to is Villa Park, or Meadow lane for the pies! won an award for them a dew years ago, the city ground is nice apart from the main stand
Reply 6893
Yeh Saltergate Chesterfield oh my lord, what a nice ground :wink:, old school football ground haha
Moss Rose (Macclesfield Town)

and

Whaddon Road (Cheltenham Town)
Psychedelic Penguin

Seriously through, the City Ground was one of the better grounds last year:smile:

PP

City Ground is a treat of a trip for League One fans this year, especially with away fans being housed in the Bridgeford.

I guess that they're waiting for some progress back up the leagues before they do something with the Main Stand which looks horribly out of place in an otherwise great stadium.
if god really did create the earth, solitude in north belfast was his toilet paper during the bog break. its a disgrace
Hilton Park (Leigh) is a shithole. :smile:
Reply 6898
Expression
City Ground is a treat of a trip for League One fans this year, especially with away fans being housed in the Bridgeford.

I guess that they're waiting for some progress back up the leagues before they do something with the Main Stand which looks horribly out of place in an otherwise great stadium.

That and the fact that they have no money for redevopment, when they can afford it they said they want to build a two tear stand to take the capaicity up to 40,000!. Btw its BRIDGFORD, no E in it, my suburb you see:biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
Who would Chelsea prefer to win out of these two if any?

Man united probably, we, even if the two premier league games dont prove much have a knack of being able to match them.

Latest