The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Loaned players are still part of the squad until they are sold aren't they? Johnson, despite how few games he has, is still part of the squad. I think he should be played much more against lesser opposition to be honest.
dan
Messi's touch past Robben by the corner flag just before Del Horno clattered into him was gorgeous.

It was, and the one were he cut inside in the penalty area but the ball flashed across the box.. as for his shot.. WOW
NDGAARONDI
Loaned players are still part of the squad until they are sold aren't they? Johnson, despite how few games he has, is still part of the squad. I think he should be played much more against lesser opposition to be honest.

Okay so on the last count..
Chelsea.. Pidgley,Lampard,Terry,Johnson,Cole,Bridge,Cole,SWP
Liverpool..Kirkland,Carson,Carra,Gerrard,Fowler,Mellor,Raven,Potter,Warnock,Crouch
:biggrin:
calderstonesLFC
It was, and the one were he cut inside in the penalty area but the ball flashed across the box.. as for his shot.. WOW

Oh dear me i'd forgotten about his shot.

Delectable, had it gone in would have been perfect goal.

Great game. 2nd leg should be a great spectacle.
Surprised Kirkland is still with you to be honest. You have only 4 goalkeepers, it's not enough really. :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Surprised Kirkland is still with you to be honest. You have only 4 goalkeepers, it's not enough really. :rolleyes:

Dudek is going after summer, And dont start on squad sizes :p:
Barcelona are going to win it......
NDGAARONDI
Barcelona are going to win it......

Yes, yes they are! :cool:
Ah but how many of your English players are internationals? :wink:
How supportive. :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
How supportive. :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong; I do want Chelsea to get through.

But if the Champions League is about the best team from Europe winning it, Barcelona just have to win it.

I think we've found a team capable of making Chelsea look average.. :wink:
Wasn't difficult with a man extra as it? :rolleyes:
calderstonesLFC
Barcelona to fcking batter the disrespectful, arragant ,**** stain nobhead of a football club all over the place. Barca play some world class football, while chelsea play 1 dimensional no back up plan (cept stick huth upfront :wink: ) football. Id love to see that **** jose's face if they get knocked out this early on. At least ronaldinhio and co play with a bit of grace about there game.
Barca 2 Chelsea 0
Chelsea 2 Barca 2
Well here you go mate. And your prediction was almost correct :wink: well Chelsea didn't score anyway.

Haha worried, Maureen?

Down we go.

Moaning again.
Reply 7593
Mourinho: "I don't think I can talk about the game after that it was not a proper game, but I'm proud of my players."

:rolleyes:

I'd read a thing in fourfourtwo a few months back about Messi, but I never expected him to be as good as they made him out to be. After all, he's crap on PES5 :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
Wasn't difficult with a man extra as it? :rolleyes:

:hmmm: Next leg should be good entertainment.
No it won't. Drogba will get sent off, again.
Reply 7596
Eye injuries from football are really scary, I really feel for him. I'd only bruised my retina and I was seriously panicking because I was blind in half of one eye for a few weeks and still have a blind spot there over a year later. I wish him all the best.
I hope he gets better soon. Not just for football, but for himself too.

We will miss him, even if we do have Didi, Xabi and Stevie. :wink:
Reply 7598
Even better is the first comment:
"hahahhaha dis big blogg guyy merkkkd itt alie hahah jokerr boyy..Ronaldhino aint gt nuttum on him hahahah smacckd it"
NDGAARONDI
No it won't. Drogba will get sent off, again.

Nah. I'll say 2-0 to Barcelona at the Camp Nou, 4-1 overall. That'd be some impressive going!

Another thing. Chelsea's pitch is a disgrace.

Latest