The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Carragher. Would love to see how people react to him walking in a pub, either him or beckham.
Some fine goalkeeping from Almunia.
Yeah they gave Barcelona a hefty defeat IIRC.
Crouch is a classic "big man up front". A great distraction and big presence.
BexTait
Some people would argue that the United side of 99 and last years 'pool side should be up there

"Some" should read "all Lancastrians, Londoners and Merseysiders - and their entire Asian and Oceanic fanbases!" :smile:
NDGAARONDI
Be interesting to see what the other regulars say and I wonder if anyone says Rooney.

Rooney.
...the younger, obviously. Everton reserves are SO the place to be!
Reply 8327
feel.the.Sunshine!
"Some" should read "all Lancastrians, Londoners and Merseysiders - and their entire Asian and Oceanic fanbases!" :smile:

Actually most "Lancastrians" hate Utd. That's the thing about Utd, geographically they have quite a small fan base of Salford and the surrounding area. Real Mancunians support City and Lancastians are divided up between Rovers, Burnley, the other Manchester-area clubs and then the scouse clubs.
Back now peeps :biggrin:
Lets hope it is the full min at Stamford Bridge today.
RIP Peter
No its just you! :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
Wonder if it's any connection with our astrology - Aquarius (water), Chelsea home kit blue (sea)? :biggrin:

Probably.

Thankies Guys
calderstonesLFC
Its working fine with me on firefox? Sometimes after a post it goes to a blank white page though.
Yep same. Bloody annoying.
feel.the.Sunshine!
...the younger, obviously. Everton reserves are SO the place to be!
Not from what I've heard..

Fowler, McManaman.. Alot of others.
zlatan ibrahimovic great skills and he comes out with some nice arrogant quotes
And it should be a round of applause though I can't see any boos coming from West Brom fans. - no rivalry etc. Well, it's not like what will happen with George Best at the Liverpool v Man City game.
Anything John Carew can do on a football, oblivious can with an orange, right? :biggrin:
I just hit the return key and it refreshes as it should do.
Cindy
Lets hope it is the full min at Stamford Bridge today.

Yes but we're not playing there today but I imagine it will be carried out anyway since we're relaying our pitch.
NDGAARONDI
Yes but we're not playing there today but I imagine it will be carried out anyway since we're relaying our pitch.

LOL I know what I meant. They say there will be.:biggrin:

Latest