Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0001/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Vote for the best 10 CL winning sides of all times:
    Real Madrid 1956-1960(with Puskas and De stefano)
    33.33%
    Ajax 1971-1973(under Rinus Michels)
    41.67%
    Liverpool 1977-1978(under Paisley)
    41.67%
    Benfica 1961-1962(with Eusebio)
    16.67%
    Inter 1964-1965(under Herrera)
    33.33%
    Bayern Munich 1974-1976(with Beckenbauer and Muller)
    16.67%
    Nottingham Forrest 1979-1980(under Brian.C)
    25.00%
    Milan 1989-1990(under Sacchi)
    25.00%
    P.S.V Eindhoven 1988(under Hiddink)
    16.67%
    Red star Belgrad 1991(with Savicevic and Jugovic)
    0%
    Juventus 1996(under Lippi)
    33.33%
    Ajax 1995(under Van gaal)
    33.33%
    Real Madrid 2002(under Del bosque)
    50.00%
    Bayern Munich 2001(under Hitzfeld)
    25.00%
    Porto 2004(under Mourinho)
    33.33%
    Dortmund 1997(under Hitzfeld)
    8.33%

ReputationRep:
    Or Crespo and Gudjohnsen up front.....

ReputationRep:
    "football teams are bussinesses, the players are overpaid and great actors, the referees are are wonderful at making mistakes, the whole FA is corrupt, and you are probably paying a ridiculous amount to listen to me on sky"

ReputationRep:
    'I used to be a good player in my day'

'This game has been incredibly overhyped so switch off'

'I wasn't good enough to be a manager hence me being here'

ReputationRep:
    Reporter from Daily Star to David Beckham- 'Would you agree that you are a volatile player?'

David Beckham- 'Well yeah... I mean I can play on the right, the centre and even on the left sometimes when gaffer wants me to'

NO JOKE!

ReputationRep:
    ^ Lol I wouldn't get too happy, everything about Chelsea these days are just negative.

I bet he was thinking up his silly comments during the game.. Instead of thinking about winning it.

ReputationRep:
    you're all a bunch of voyeurs

ReputationRep:
    Just to be a total girl about this, Jose is fit!

ReputationRep:
    Well done for helping the sterotype.

ReputationRep:
    I am actually a football fan, and not the typical girl *most of the time*, so would be really stupid of you to assume I havn't a clue about football. I'm not nffc for nothing!

I'm a little dubious of Mourhino though after he was banned from the pitch, and was supposedly wired up to someone in the dugout telling them what to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    Maybe you could arrange an informal five a side match????? I will ref!:p:
    I think we should. Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I'm up for it (especially if Cindy is reffing )! I play 5-a-side on Wednesdays so I guess I should be well-suited for it, although I much prefer 11-a-side with a nice full grass pitch. Ah well, football is football eh?

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather player on astro-turf myself. It seems to drag a bit on grass.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoMdwLelmRY

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he's got the diving techique quite right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    LOL, no wonder you made a thread about this. Trying to get everyone to use your referall code so you get a free £20 bet as well.
    I would advise other people to look around for other promotion codes, where you get a free £20 after you have made £20 worth of bets. Much better than trying to get to 50 points.

Yeah, it's obviously all for me and has no benfit to the person who is signing up :rolleyes:

I wasn't aware of the other promotion codes so they may be better for you. All I am saying is if you sign up with no code, you get nothing but if you put my code in you will get a free £20 bet.

ReputationRep:
    One things for sure, Chelsea are deficient on the attacking front in comparison to teams like Barcelona. They just dont have enough going forward, cant keep posession well or play through teams. And if you examine all four games, you will see Barca bossed Chelsea around and Chelsea's tactics were to nullify Barca instead of playing their own game (which is in itself very defensive anyway).

ReputationRep:
    "Just look at the Scottish fans faces, so proud that their team have qualified"

ReputationRep:
    The best places and the best deals of where to bet on the net are all listed at I found that I managed to convert £300 of different bookies free bets (there money not mine) into £950 in just over two weeks.

Check it out,

Edit: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I know that the UEFA cup isn't always seen as exciting as the Champions League but who do you think will win this crunch game on Thursday evening?

I feel that Roma are nothing without Totti so I am going to put my money on Middlesbrough (at http://www.**************village.co.uk ) to come through this tie.

Mr K

ReputationRep:
    i hope roma slaughter middlesbrough

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 21, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.