The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

But to be fair to Andy Gray, it's not like he can decide which accent he speaks does it?
There's a commentator for Sky who can do nothing but talk in hyperbolic, psuedo-dramatic statements. I really want to cut his cock off and choke him with it. Annoying little prick.
Just picking up on the barca mention, when Samuel Eto'o was subjected to those monkey chants and racial insults when they played was it zarragazo(SP?). I wish he had walked off the pitch, yes maybe the racists would of won then but it is going to take something as serious as that to make uefa step in and sort the disgrace that surrounds spanish games. Every game, it is not a odd thing for racist chants.
5,000 euros is nothing to a top league club. Its frankly amazingly spineless. Cant practise what they preach
Real Zaragoza yes. Their first fine was only €600.
Easy! :eek:

You know you've just admitted that you would touch another man's penis. :rolleyes:
I didn't tell you what I'd do with his balls :wink:
Reply 8786
calderstonesLFC
Typo, Hope the 60 Romo Ultra 'fans' fall down a ditch. The ultras are a despicable violent horrible organisation. Once again UEFA seem to be doing absolutely nothing about this. This isnt the first time english fans have been stabbed in italy, i remember liverpool suffered the same fate against roma.
If this was an english game and three italians were stabbed, imagine the murder there would be. They would throw us out of tournaments left right and centre.

but the stabbings were outside the stadium so roma had no control over it. I dont think you can really blame roma.

I dount uefa would thrown English teams out of the tournament - they would lose too much money. I mean they let England have 5 teams in the CL this season, so i dont think you can say UEFA have it in for the English.
Bite on them 'til they split in half? Ouch. :eek:
Nah, i'd probably rip them off and shove them up his arse so hard his anus ruptures.
Right, anyway...:biggrin:

Who exactly is this commentator then or was it Andy Gray?
Na not Andy Gray. It's probably Tyldsley
Haven't heard of him. Probably a good thing then. :smile:
ba_ba1
but the stabbings were outside the stadium so roma had no control over it. I dont think you can really blame roma.

I dount uefa would thrown English teams out of the tournament - they would lose too much money. I mean they let England have 5 teams in the CL this season, so i dont think you can say UEFA have it in for the English.

They have threatened it before. Of course you can blame roma, it is their hardcore fans that are attacking opposition fans. But to be fair, its very hard to police.
Reply 8793
Not quite what you were asking for, but I hate it when supporters do that "easaaaay" thing. What a load of *******s.
you shuddup!
but yeh, i get the point. its for intercollegiate games only. as is doing the tiem warp as a goal celebration.
sweet they got rid of automerge. /spam.
kpg
or had a really strong landan accent

ah ha... not so much east end, but i guess it was slightly, "Oooh, hello there, I wish to purchase some tickets" etc...
Reply 8798
calderstonesLFC
They have threatened it before. Of course you can blame roma, it is their hardcore fans that are attacking opposition fans. But to be fair, its very hard to police.

Yes but its not like Roma could have done anything to prevent it - i mean what do you expect them to do, send Totti out there to help the English fans!
Mellie
Not quite what you were asking for, but I hate it when supporters do that "easaaaay" thing. What a load of *******s.

That has started annoying me now as it happens every time a team scores a goal... at some instanced it sounds good, but the rest it pisses me off. Against Arsenal a couple of weeks ago - Robbie Savage orchestrated "easy easy" at the end of the game in front of the Blackburn end - to have 7000 fans in the stand all clapping and yelling that sounded pretty impressive to say the least!

Latest