Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0001/REC/HPOO watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Vote for the best 10 CL winning sides of all times:
    Real Madrid 1956-1960(with Puskas and De stefano)
    33.33%
    Ajax 1971-1973(under Rinus Michels)
    41.67%
    Liverpool 1977-1978(under Paisley)
    41.67%
    Benfica 1961-1962(with Eusebio)
    16.67%
    Inter 1964-1965(under Herrera)
    33.33%
    Bayern Munich 1974-1976(with Beckenbauer and Muller)
    16.67%
    Nottingham Forrest 1979-1980(under Brian.C)
    25.00%
    Milan 1989-1990(under Sacchi)
    25.00%
    P.S.V Eindhoven 1988(under Hiddink)
    16.67%
    Red star Belgrad 1991(with Savicevic and Jugovic)
    0%
    Juventus 1996(under Lippi)
    33.33%
    Ajax 1995(under Van gaal)
    33.33%
    Real Madrid 2002(under Del bosque)
    50.00%
    Bayern Munich 2001(under Hitzfeld)
    25.00%
    Porto 2004(under Mourinho)
    33.33%
    Dortmund 1997(under Hitzfeld)
    8.33%

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

still nobody cares though, just you wait till the 1st round, people will soon see

ReputationRep:
    Lets hope Aylesbury are slightly better than Thame/Bracknell hey mate?

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea to win it with Spurs as outsiders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Lets hope Aylesbury are slightly better than Thame/Bracknell hey mate?
    To be honest mate there isn't much difference, it is bloody painful to watch. That Thame match was dire wasn't he, at least the Linesman had his entertainment:cool:

ReputationRep:
    John Cleese Signs For Liverpool

(Original post by Blakey)
    John Cleese Signs For Liverpool

Don't doubt it. When you can get your leg 7ft in the air with the other on the floor, then you can question his stance. Last night shows that the guy has a fair bit of class.

ReputationRep:
    umm i'm a liverpool fan, and it's called a joke, do you have a sense of humour?

Edit: ah your not from england, i take it you've never watched fawlty towers then. nvm

ReputationRep:
    Obviously he does because he never found that funny.

ReputationRep:
    Cor Blimey, only just seen this thread. Wondered why I'd got a subscription. Just changed my little subtitle thing - yeah - rock on. Cheers Kuz. Will rep soon.

Can't believe I 'won' with so many stupid answers - I said Robbie Savage played for Birmingham! Gargh! Stupid brain.

Edit: ah your not from england, i take it you've never watched fawlty towers then. nvm
    1. I was born scouse.
    2. I'm english
    3. I've watched Fawlty Towers
    4. I do have a sese of humour
    4ii. It just wasn't that funny
    5. The reason for 4ii is that Crouch has been slated this *cue hand gesture* many times, I immediately go on the defensive.
    6. I'm tired
    7. I can count! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Franz, i've been to Reading for the past few Blades game and i must say i've had great days out there! My first visit was in the 2-0 victory which Gem mentioned earlier! We played really well and Reading were near the top at the time so it was a brilliant result for us.....the other time, and a few years older was last year when we visited i really nice pub a few miles away from the ground, whilst in the pub and wondering how to get to the ground a Reading fan offered us a lift, it was a lovely hot day and although an inept Blades performance meant we were lucky to get a 0-0 draw it was a really good day out!!

Not sure about visiting you @ the start of October, think i should stay @ uni and make some friends!!!

ReputationRep:
    1) I thought it was funny
    2) I'm a liverpool fan
    3) I'm also a wool
    4) I Love Crouch

ReputationRep:
    Darius Henderson doesn't really play for us, he's 5th choice here!!!

I don't agree with les Ferdinand either.

I still think we'll make the play-offs.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares that's ****in hilarious if you ask me We love you Crouchinho :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Reading are my 2nd team - I like to see them do well and I follow their results...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doddy87)
    Franz, i've been to Reading for the past few Blades game and i must say i've had great days out there! My first visit was in the 2-0 victory which Gem mentioned earlier! We played really well and Reading were near the top at the time so it was a brilliant result for us.....the other time, and a few years older was last year when we visited i really nice pub a few miles away from the ground, whilst in the pub and wondering how to get to the ground a Reading fan offered us a lift, it was a lovely hot day and although an inept Blades performance meant we were lucky to get a 0-0 draw it was a really good day out!!

Not sure about visiting you @ the start of October, think i should stay @ uni and make some friends
    !!!

Thats what I thought but I'm going down to Hallam earlier than most even before Freshers week so I've decided to go to Reading anyway!

Gem

ReputationRep:
    TheRealPompey have entered now! Come On.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reloaded)
    i thought us O's, Hammers and Daggers all stuck together as a family? Well, how would i know i'm a Gooner.

go'on u 'ammers!
    You'd be suprised - Us Os HATE West Ham... :mad: Where do I start? If it isn't their condescending attitude to us or their attempts to financially ruin us or just having a fanbase of pikeys...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an Siarach)
    Anyone know if Technik was at the game?
    being in edinburgh im afraid not

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was funny!!!

Do you lot just argue for the sake of it?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 21, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.