The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cindy
Would you rather see them lose money and go under or would you prefer they put all out to drum up business? I know which I would want, regardless of how they did it.

Yes i'd rather them go under!
Book-worm
Yes i'd rather them go under!

You know that isn't true.
Reply 1842
Cindy
Would you rather see them lose money and go under or would you prefer they put all out to drum up business?

God don't get my hopes up like that.

You'd see the funny side of things if you knew how much bile the bluenoses come out with about

a) Their magical european journey of......4 games (probably)
b) Being the "People's club"

Let's hope the fearful roar of 18000 evertonians on a "famous old european goodison night" can help them through.... :rolleyes:

p.s. I realise they *could* still go through, but make the most of good things at the time I say :biggrin:
I have relatives that are from Liverpool and are divided in their loyalties, some support Everton and others the 'pool. I have heard all the arguements.

PS I haven't spoken to the 'pool supporters since May last year!:wink: j/k
If Liverpool or most other clubs found themselves in the same position there fans would make the most of the occasion...have a right good piss up and a sing song.

They go on about how good they are as fans......yeah right!
A girl with a cool name who knows her stuff about football.

Marry me!
Book-worm
If Liverpool or most other clubs found themselves in the same position there fans would make the most of the occasion...have a right good piss up and a sing song.

They go on about how good they are as fans......yeah right!

ahahahaha gob*****s don't joke around you idiot, everyone would go back to norway cos you know that isn't true. I've been to anfield more times than 90% of liverpool "fans" I've seen people leave at half time and not come back when you're 1-0 down. The highlight of your fan fare is waving some dodgy scarf up in the air trying to remember the lyrics to "you'll never walk alone"

How can you say you're proper fans when the epitomy of the liverpool fan is supposedly "badgeman" who has over 2000 badges up his rectum than any other football fan in the country, i wonder how many times he has been beaten up.
Book-worm

Now I took a walk down the main shopping street in liverpool and I was absolutly embarrassed to find Everton Fc had employed woman to sell tickets on the street!

They have also put adverts on the local radio "support your clubn"

I for one find this utterly embarrasing, that they need to go to such efforts!!

They were being sold at £25 before the away leg in Bucharest so we couldn't exactly put them down to £10 like you. Whether it was £10 or £50 i'd still go to support my team, if the idiots who supported us for a season don't care and have gone back to anfield then **** them cos i'm going to support my team and show why we're better fans than you armchair idiots.
oblivious
ahahahaha gob*****s don't joke around you idiot, everyone would go back to norway cos you know that isn't true. I've been to anfield more times than 90% of liverpool "fans" I've seen people leave at half time and not come back when you're 1-0 down. The highlight of your fan fare is waving some dodgy scarf up in the air trying to remember the lyrics to "you'll never walk alone"

How can you say you're proper fans when the epitomy of the liverpool fan is supposedly "badgeman" who has over 2000 badges up his rectum than any other football fan in the country, i wonder how many times he has been beaten up.

Uefa cup, your having a laugh!
kpg
Given their resources, Chelsea should be expected to play better football.

What's wrong with the way they play?
Book-worm
A girl with a cool name who knows her stuff about football.

Marry me!

Oh God. Not wanting to marry KuZ? :p: She's lovely. :biggrin: :redface:
kpg
Given their resources, Chelsea should be expected to play better football.

That is certainly one argument.
So much for supporting your fellow national/league team in Europe...
Book-worm
Uefa cup, your having a laugh!

great comeback, i shall stick it in my gob***** argument scrapbook for future reference.
NDGAARONDI
So much for supporting your fellow national/league team in Europe...

I don't support everton..why should i support them just 'cos there in europe?
oblivious
great comeback, i shall stick it in my gob***** argument scrapbook for future reference.

Congratulations!

5 times!
Book-worm
Congratulations!

5 times!

and 39
Reply 1857
oblivious
and 39

Couldn't resist crossing the line from banter to being a complete tool can you?

Not worth arguing with. Bloody shame there isnt an "ignore member" feature on this board.
silence
well, i put 25,000 on arsenal to lose tonight in vbookie so i hope i'm right lol.

the problem lies with the fact that jol insists on playing players out of form...JENAS!

i wud prefer to see a more balcned midfiled with both lennon and reid starting....two wingers. In the centre davids and one other (mendes still is a very good player....better than jenas....much tidier). While peopel pot out jenas is more attaking his stats dont prove that. How many goals did he score last season....not many.

In defence lee looks good....the problem is that with the system we paly at the moment we dont have a lft winger so lee has a greater emphasis to attack which has meant he has to do more work. This has led to some poor defnsive perforamces from him.

Upfront mido was brilliant...defoe showed good movement but wasn't on form

robinson is amazing....the best player we have....truly brilliant keeper

Latest