The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

NDGAARONDI
Add Blackburn....

I'd like to see the look on your face when Liverpool beat Chelsea later on tonight :biggrin:
El Chueco
i know a few teams like that. one begins with Chelse

As do many other Premiership sides, most notably many who have British managers.
Kuz
I like their agression and passion to stay alive in the premiership and I'm a fan of Alladyce.

So do I.
When? If.
an Siarach
Agreed.

Who said Chelsea were crap? They play crap football. There is a huge difference and your inability to take an objective stance in this debate is obvious.

Me not be objective!! LOL. I think I am the most objective Chelsea fan here.
Peeps talk about how boring Chelsea's play is and how crap they play. Crap play/entertainment or not, still is the winning and results that count.

The state of play has changed drastically over the few years and has become more a european style. Set pieces don't really figure that much in the result of things. Arsenal have proved that now. They are fantastic at set play and where has it got them last season and this one so far? Admittedly the team dynamics have changed somewhat now. They should be playing far better than they are as too should Fergies boys. I am in no way saying the title has been won either, as as far as I am concerned it is still open, we will see come Chrimbo time.
Again results say it all and a team that isn't getting results will fail.
an Siarach
Who said Chelsea were crap? They play crap football. There is a huge difference and your inability to take an objective stance in this debate is obvious.

Depends what you consider football to be crap.
Socrates
I'd like to see the look on your face when Liverpool beat Chelsea later on tonight :biggrin:

Maybe they will, maybe they won't. Football is a funny game and no one can guarantee a win, no matter who they are.
Socrates

Damn I should have said that prior to the Northern Ireland v England game. :rolleyes:
Cindy
Maybe they will, maybe they won't. Football is a funny game and no one can guarantee a win, no matter who they are.

I was just poking some harmless fun at NGAARONDI. :rolleyes:
People still can't spell my username correctly. :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
People still can't spell my username correctly. :rolleyes:

I knew I'd missed out a letter. Damn. What does it stand for, if anything?
jamlan
I support British teams in Europe. Not a whole lot, but i'd prefer them to win (except for Chelsea tonight, of course. I hope youse get beat :biggrin: ). It makes it hard to want Everton to win though, when you get ignorant comments like

Same, except obviously vice-versa for the desired outcome of tonight's game.
Why do so many people ask? :rolleyes:
Thread closed.
Why can't folks have a debate without becoming idiots?
NDGAARONDI

If it was a "normal" name, nobody would :rolleyes:
ND..........

Cos they are nosy, why they don't just abbreviate it like me I don't know??!!! :wink:
And zooropa isn't "normal"? :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
And zooropa isn't "normal"? :rolleyes:

At least you can pronounce it :rolleyes:
My username is pronounceable, you just need to use a bit of imagination. :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
My username is pronounceable, you just need to use a bit of imagination. :rolleyes:

nud-gaar-on-dee is easy !! :wink:

Latest