The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

alexs2602
20. I'm not the best looking guy, I'm a little baby-faced, most people think I'm 17ish last time I checked, but I try to look good

Meh, I was 20 before I got a boyfriend and I don't think I'm particularly unattractive; it was just that before then I had never found someone who was "right" for me. Just hold in there and try and meet some new people and you'll be fine!
Are you a male, or a female?
Original post by + polarity -
A question I have asked myself, but have never tested.

Depends on who you're sitting on, I assume. In my case it would almost certainly be felt. :smug:
Original post by + polarity -
A question I have asked myself, but have never tested.

Depends on who you're sitting on, I assume. In my case it would almost certainly be felt. :smug:

Are you a male, or are you a female?

I saw you put to somebody before you usually whip people with your penis so I am guessing you are really a male, and if so if you sat on my crotch, and if you sat on my penis because I am a 31 year old male (born on March 10, 1988), and I am only about 5 foot 4 which is short for a man, and because I have a penis that is small as it is kid sized as it is only about 3 inches long you would get a well deserved whack on the penis from me as I would want your penis to feel something too from me after you had already sat on my penis.
Tbh it depends on how big their d**k really is. Both my ex’s had pretty big dicks so it would be easy to feel them going hard under me lol :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending