Turn on thread page Beta

ok this is for the guys - wot hair style is most attractive watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    long straight hairs down to their ass.....or no hairs at all....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    You have good taste Sire. This is something all girls should know. Unless they have big ears.
    Why thankyou so much. I just have a thing for Chestnut Brown as for hair being shoulder length, it just looks so right. Nothing wrong with trim short hair, and well kept long hair. But yeah I just think that the shoulder length combines the best of both worlds Plenty to run fingers through if you should be so brave, yet not too long to cause a fuss or get in the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Why thankyou so much. I just have a thing for Chestnut Brown as for hair being shoulder length, it just looks so right. Nothing wrong with trim short hair, and well kept long hair. But yeah I just think that the shoulder length combines the best of both worlds Plenty to run fingers through if you should be so brave, yet not too long to cause a fuss or get in the way
    guys *rolleyes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    guys *rolleyes*
    *lewks* please do go on.... enlighten us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    *lewks* please do go on.... enlighten us
    i just did my friend......guys are so physically oriented!

ReputationRep:
    i just did my friend......guys are so physically oriented!
    Nah. The question addresses hair style. It isn't entirely physical, in fact, very little. One must actually like another person come what may.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Nah. The question addresses hair style. It isn't entirely physical, in fact, very little. One must actually like another person come what may.
    of course *bows to superior wisdom*

shoulder length is the best though! and it always will be!

ReputationRep:
    of course *bows to superior wisdom*

shoulder length is the best though! and it always will be!
    Why is that? I had shoulder length hair once, but I'm male and it was one of my erm undesirable times in life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Why is that? I had shoulder length hair once, but I'm male and it was one of my erm undesirable times in life.
    not for guys, for girls! because then you can put it up and stuff, buts not so long you are continually brushing it!

for guys shoulder length is a bit to long...shaggy is just right

ReputationRep:
    not for guys, for girls! because then you can put it up and stuff, buts not so long you are continually brushing it!

Sounds good to me

ReputationRep:

i think some lool good in long hair, like viggo from lord of the rings he actually looks better in long than short

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    i think some lool good in long hair, like viggo from lord of the rings he actually looks better in long than short
    Actually yeah, a few women over here have said the same thing. Worth a thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just wonderin which style is most attractivre for women. also ive heard guys prefer long hair to short hair. this true?
    Yes.. i prefer long hair - brunette

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tribi18)
    Yes.. i prefer long hair - brunette
    mmm yum

ReputationRep:
    While we're on the subject of hair, do guys prefer natural or dyed hair? I'm not necessaryily talking about bright pink or obviously fake bottle blonde, more refering to a few subtle highlights to lift the colour and complement skintone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minta)
    While we're on the subject of hair, do guys prefer natural or dyed hair? I'm not necessaryily talking about bright pink or obviously fake bottle blonde, more refering to a few subtle highlights to lift the colour and complement skintone.
    What ever makes the girl look "better"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    What ever makes the girl look "better"
    whatever gets more attention from russell eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    but looks do come into it first. As i said on another post. You cant see the personality, you can only see looks.
    Well, if you want to date someone who has only noticed you for 3 seconds...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    Well, if you want to date someone who has only noticed you for 3 seconds...
    is ridiculous...have to talk to them a bit first!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minta)
    Id say dyed hair is ok, but then more as a temporary fun thing to do, rather than a permanent change. Dyed hair can look exciting, but in the long run people tend to look best in their natural hair colour. Its most offen quite easy to see when someone has ded the hair as it does not match the eyes etc... In the long run, dyed hair doesnt look to good. Its like vanilla fudge, sure it tastes great when you taste it once and a while , but if you eat it every day for breakfast, your gonna be fed up with it sooner or later.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.