Turn on thread page Beta

ok this is for the guys - wot hair style is most attractive watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    is ridiculous...have to talk to them a bit first!
    My point exactly!

ReputationRep:
    I like fairly long hair (no shorter than shoulder length) but not too long. Having said that I have been out with girls with quite short hair - personality is more important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    I like fairly long hair (no shorter than shoulder length) but not too long. Having said that I have been out with girls with quite short hair - personality is more important.
    of course it is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    Id say dyed hair is ok, but then more as a temporary fun thing to do, rather than a permanent change. Dyed hair can look exciting, but in the long run people tend to look best in their natural hair colour. Its most offen quite easy to see when someone has ded the hair as it does not match the eyes etc... In the long run, dyed hair doesnt look to good. Its like vanilla fudge, sure it tastes great when you taste it once and a while , but if you eat it every day for breakfast, your gonna be fed up with it sooner or later.
    Yeah. Fakeness = bad generally. That's all dyed hair is. Fake. A lot of blondes I know have dyed hair, it's so obvious. Tints and highlights are fine because they're just making someone who's happy with how they look look a bit better.

I still think people look best natural, at least with hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Yeah. Fakeness = bad generally. That's all dyed hair is. Fake. A lot of blondes I know have dyed hair, it's so obvious. Tints and highlights are fine because they're just making someone who's happy with how they look look a bit better.

yeah tell me about it....though in some cases the dyed color is better than the natural!

ReputationRep:
    I like brown hair the best so I wouldn't mind if a girl dyed it brown but it's how she styles her hair which I find more important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)

Well, as I said. Theres nothing wrong with dyed hair once and a while. It is quite cool to see someone in a completely different hair colour. However, natural looks better in the long run.

Also , can someone please tell me why guys are supposed to be so crazy about blondes? Who came up with this idea? Personally , a girl could have purple hair, and I would not mind. Its not what colour your hair is that determines whether you look good or not, its what you make out of it. Brown hair can look gorgeous if you do it right, and blonde hair can look horrible, or the opposite way around. Please girls, dont worry about your hair colour, most guys doesn't really care what colour your hair is as long as you don't massacre it completely. A wommans hair can look great no matter what shade it is.

PS: All you girls who insist on wearing pants two sizes too small in order to make your but look smaller. It looks like **** when you do that! Seriously. Everyon can see it from a mile away and it just looks as if you are insecure and pathetic. Wear something that fits instead. Noone will care if you are one size larger or smaller. It is the general impression that matters, and squeezing ones ass into jeans which are far to small does NOT look very good. It will just cut off your circulation.

ReputationRep:

PS: All you girls who insist on wearing pants two sizes too small in order to make your but look smaller. It looks like **** when you do that! Seriously. Everyon can see it from a mile away and it just looks as if you are insecure and pathetic. Wear something that fits instead. Noone will care if you are one size larger or smaller. It is the general impression that matters, and squeezing ones ass into jeans which are far to small does NOT look very good. It will just cut off your circulation.
    my mother would never let me do that.....rofwl.....she would have an epileptic fit! and NOTHING is wrong with big butts....

ReputationRep:
    my mother would never let me do that.....rofwl.....she would have an epileptic fit! and NOTHING is wrong with big butts....
    LOL.

I wish my butwas a bit bigger, that way Id be more comfortable when Im sitting on a hard concrete surface...

Its better to find someone who likes you for who you are than to change yourself. After all, there are reasons why these statements become clishes...

Make sure your weight is not a danger to your health, and then tell anyone who has a problem with your boddy to go **** themselves...

ReputationRep:
    LOL.

I wish my butwas a bit bigger, that way Id be more comfortable when Im sitting on a hard concrete surface...

Its better to find someone who likes you for who you are than to change yourself. After all, there are reasons why these statements become clishes...

Make sure your weight is not a danger to your health, and then tell anyone who has a problem with your boddy to go **** themselves...
    wtf? im not in any way overweight....i have a small butt...i was merely trying to say thats some guys like big butts!

ReputationRep:
    wtf? im not in any way overweight....i have a small butt...i was merely trying to say thats some guys like big butts!
    Oh, I didnt adress you explicitly. I was speaking in genreall. Perhaps I should have made it more clear!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I didnt adress you explicitly. I was speaking in genreall. Perhaps I should have made it more clear!
    *thank you*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SIMZZ)
    What do you think about a girl with black eyes, long curly hair, tanned skin? Views please
    Could be beautiful or plain ugly. Colour changes nothing. Its the overall impression that matters. Your description could fit a supermodel or a slob who never showers. Basicly, theres so many things which are WAY more important than the colour of your hair / skin / eyes that it becomes insignificant what tone your skin happens to be...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SIMZZ)
    I was looking for someone who would answer in that way, and im pleased of ya.
    He's MINE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SIMZZ)
    LOLxx
    MY BANGS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY *there not really bangs though!*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    He's MINE
    *giggle*

Im not entirely sure what I did to deserve this attention, but It's probabbly best not to pull to hard in that thread

ReputationRep:
    *giggle*

Im not entirely sure what I did to deserve this attention, but It's probabbly best not to pull to hard in that thread
    *shakes head* someone is obviously smitten when a BOY starts to giggle!

ReputationRep:
    I think it's cute...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    I think it's cute...
    i think hes smitten * you lucky girl *

you know he posted a thread about missing you, right?

ReputationRep:
    Smitten? Now you made me look desperately for a dictionary... I knwo my voccabulary is not what it should have been , but now Im just not certain what was said about me...

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.