Watch
This discussion is closed.
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Jonatan)
Smitten? Now you made me look desperately for a dictionary... I knwo my voccabulary is not what it should have been , but now Im just not certain what was said about me...
in love.....but a bit less.....like a really REALLY big major crush!
Linda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
i think hes smitten * you lucky girl *

you know he posted a thread about missing you, right?
Yes, I know, he's the best isn't he? *happy sigh*
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
Yes, I know, he's the best isn't he? *happy sigh*
*laughs* for you, i think so!
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think hes smitten * you lucky girl *

you know he posted a thread about missing you, right?
You think that was something? Linda would not let me hang up when I called her a couple of days ago... When I finally hanged up anyways she called me back within 30 seconds. She drained my cellphone battery completely...
Linda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You think that was something? Linda would not let me hang up when I called her a couple of days ago... When I finally hanged up anyways she called me back within 30 seconds. She drained my cellphone battery completely...
I can't help it...
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
I can't help it...
Theres only one thing I can say in response to that :

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Theres only one thing I can say in response to that :

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......

mush mush mush
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
mush mush mush
You know, you cant really complain as long as you keep reading our posts (Though i have to admit that weve infected quite a few threads in the same manner )
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You know, you cant really complain as long as you keep reading our posts (Though i have to admit that weve infected quite a few threads in the same manner )
its okay....i think its darling.....it warms my 14 yr. old heart!
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its okay....i think its darling.....it warms my 14 yr. old heart!
Your just 14 ? DAMN! Linda we will have to behave decent here! We have some youth watching us !

Im sorry, I just seem to assume that everyone I chat with on these pages is the same age as I am

BTW: Linda said she felt liek she was 13 again some time ago, so I guess she has an excuse. Im just this childish by nature
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Your just 14 ? DAMN! Linda we will have to behave decent here! We have some youth watching us !

Im sorry, I just seem to assume that everyone I chat with on these pages is the same age as I am

BTW: Linda said she felt liek she was 13 again some time ago, so I guess she has an excuse. Im just this childish by nature
14 is not so young my friend......i feel like quite the big kid....

*pulls on pampers*
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
14 is not so young my friend......i feel like quite the big kid....

*pulls on pampers*
LOL, Yea, so did I Its so annoying to have your grown up illusion being crushed to pieces when your dad goes and tell you its bedtime at 10:30
Hey, take an advice and save some of your thoughts in a diary right now / take some pictures. Its going to be dead funny to read in 4 years of time The most hallarious part must be how the average age at which people get their first girlfriend / lose their virginity increase over the years ( When I was 15 everyone got their first girlfriend when they were 13, now everyone got their first girlfriend when they were 16 in a couple of years I assume everyone would have gotn their first girfriend by the age of 18 etc etc )

Its also extremely hallarious to remember all the weird people you had a crush on I know I woant regret loving Linda though
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL, Yea, so did I Its so annoying to have your grown up illusion being crushed to pieces when your dad goes and tell you its bedtime at 10:30
Hey, take an advice and save some of your thoughts in a diary right now / take some pictures. Its going to be dead funny to read in 4 years of time The most hallarious part must be how the average age at which people get their first girlfriend / lose their virginity increase over the years ( When I was 15 everyone got their first girlfriend when they were 13, now everyone got their first girlfriend when they were 16 in a couple of years I assume everyone would have gotn their first girfriend by the age of 18 etc etc )

Its also extremely hallarious to remember all the weird people you had a crush on I know I woant regret loving Linda though
yeah i have a diary from when i was ten to twelve :rolleyes: its quite shallow....

and my bedtime is 10 not 10:30....on school nights its 9! (but of course school starts at 7:30)
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Though i have to admit that weve infected quite a few threads in the same manner )
That is correct, though a better word might be diseased...
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
That is correct, though a better word might be diseased...
lol....and this is coming from you :rolleyes:
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah i have a diary from when i was ten to twelve :rolleyes: its quite shallow....

and my bedtime is 10 not 10:30....on school nights its 9! (but of course school starts at 7:30)
Speaking of bed times, Im to get up at 6 the day after tomorrow, and its 12:30 over here now ( GMT + 1 ). I should start thinking about going to bed...
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Speaking of bed times, Im to get up at 6 the day after tomorrow, and its 12:30 over here now ( GMT + 1 ). I should start thinking about going to bed...
bye
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
just wonderin which style is most attractivre for women. also ive heard guys prefer long hair to short hair. this true?
this is an odd question, as far as you are concerned, what ever looks good on you!

as far as i am am concerned, long becuase i think my girlfiend is stunning!
Chima
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
just wonderin which style is most attractivre for women. also ive heard guys prefer long hair to short hair. this true?
i really like meduim length curly hair, but that's becoming increasingly popular cos it almost certainly works
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads