Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    Miss Sidney isn't a patch on Miss Clare...

Hate to say it, but five drunk guys deep throating Twixes, composing "Poetry", faking Orgasm and trying to put condoms on a variety of fruit, including Butternut Squashes (!), really is the comedy event of the year.
    oh but we had fake jizz for our 'ladies'. bicarb of soda and stuff apparantly. looked rank. the remaining three contestants hated it, but drank it all anyway....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    oh but we had fake jizz for our 'ladies'. bicarb of soda and stuff apparantly. looked rank. the remaining three contestants hated it, but drank it all anyway....
    And the lucky lucky people in the front rows also got a taste, lovely....was quite funny walking past Garden and hearing Barbie Girl blasting out all day though I think Rob kept hold of 'his' skirt for quite a while too...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's a nice room JHutcher

ReputationRep:
    Hey all...

thought i would post a pic of me - i know im a little late, but here i am... It's at my 18th birthday party and im the girl...(just in case)...with my best friend thijs...am very very tipsy - pretty damn tired too, tis about 4 am lol

xx
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Nice best friend!!! Peculiar name, where is he from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x- Lici -x-)
    Hey all...

thought i would post a pic of me - i know im a little late, but here i am... It's at my 18th birthday party and im the girl...(just in case)...with my best friend thijs...am very very tipsy - pretty damn tired too, tis about 4 am lol

xx
    Nice pic. Does your friend always dress like a gangster?

ReputationRep:
    Dammit, I changed again...

(What measly rep I can give goes to the first person who gets the music reference I just made)

Cut my hair, finally, oh and lost about a stone since that was taken.

It's still probably not an accurate representation of what I'll look like in more than about 2 months, though...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rik_Rock)
    Dammit, I changed again...

(What measly rep I can give goes to the first person who gets the music reference I just made)

Cut my hair, finally, oh and lost about a stone since that was taken.

It's still probably not an accurate representation of what I'll look like in more than about 2 months, though...
    the offspring!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
    the offspring!
    Damn, beat me to it...

Rik- your face still looks the same! Unless of course you've had cosmetic surgery in the 8 weeks since I last saw you...

ReputationRep:
    Hey....

thanks all : ) he's from holland (thijs) and yes he's lovely....it was my 18th....i was a sheriff ; ) but took my hat off for the pic...he was indiana jones...just in black and white u lose the feeling - plus without his whip lol : )

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, Ive been trying to figure out how to attach a picture for bout a week now. Finally found out how to. So here is a pic of me with my friend Yusra at school. Im still not sure if I attached it right....:rolleyes:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd try and keep to the general Cam theme and attach a picture of me at lovely, lovely Downing.

That was in December when I went to visit. It snowed. Absolutely beautiful.

The second photo is just a random one of me from myspace, but it looks more like me than the Cam pic, as I've got my usual curly hair (and my scarf... i love my scarf)!

Anna x

P.S. I hope the attachments work... I know everyone keeps saying that, but I do kinda have an ability to mess up with technical things. :P

Edit: yay... success.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Oh alright, I give. Been lurking around this thread for a while, and since I've finally decided it's Cam I'm coming to, here's the pic. (Might remove it in a while though.)

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.. I can't see it. :confused:

Though this may just be me... or you have removed it...

Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue Fairy)
    Hmmm.. I can't see it. :confused:

Though this may just be me... or you have removed it...

Hmm.
    i couldn't see it either and that was 20min the post, so i'm assuming the link isn't working

ReputationRep:
    Oh darn. I am bad at this. How do I do it again? Hellllp.

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed you'll get the pleasure of this fine young gentleman at Christ's this year...

The guy in the background of the Fosters pic will be at the same college... he's got a matriculation offer :mad:

Also, sombrero pic is ruhhhhhly old, hence the evident youth.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/29746011%40N00/123727842/

Me at a Linux User Group meeting in Taiwan. (I'll be a compsci assuming I get AAA)

ReputationRep:
    Hope I've added the photo correctly - not very computer literate I'm afraid! So, if it did attach, this is me, who will hopefully be going to Christ's in autumn to do bio nat sci. It's an arty photo but the only one on my computer.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    This is me of about....one year ago perhaps...I seem to look geekier all the time, about 3 years ago I looked really cool, fo' shizzle.

edit: I think I spelt 'Luke' carelessly :p:
    Attached Images

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.