Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    link
    it seems to guess what i was thinking of every time. its really annoying me!!
    i'm probably missing something really obvious here!!

ReputationRep:
    yeh the cards at the end are completely different to those at the beginning, that is to say none of the first batch of cards is present in the second batch, the cards are similar, for example instead of 7 of clubs, there will be the 7 of spades, so the trick is played on the mind. Visually they will look similar so you will simply beleive that the card you have chosen has dissappeared, but in reality all of the first batch of cards has dissappeared. (or so i beleive at first glance)

You get it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pugnacious)
    yeh the cards at the end are completely different to those at the beginning, that is to say none of the first batch of cards is present in the second batch, the cards are similar, for example instead of 7 of clubs, there will be the 7 of spades, so the trick is played on the mind. Visually they will look similar so you will simply beleive that the card you have chosen has dissappeared, but in reality all of the first batch of cards has dissappeared. (or so i beleive at first glance)

You get it?
    i feel like a dork

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by o-e-s-j)
    i feel like a dork
    nah its all good dude, there was a similar thing to this which i came accross on the internet that was regarding smybols and "read your mind", took me aaaaaaaaaaaaages to figure out how it worked, then realised how simple it was, the same principle worked here. Lol frustrating though!

ReputationRep:
    Aha. It got me too. I was thinking that it watched where the mouse went, because ppl would automatically mouse over the card they chose, even if they didn't click on it. Lol, taken right in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomD22)
    Aha. It got me too. I was thinking that it watched where the mouse went, because ppl would automatically mouse over the card they chose, even if they didn't click on it. Lol, taken right in.
    that crossed my mind too. :rolleyes:

(Original post by TomD22)
    oh yes your quite right, i was fooled first of all

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.