Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok, i made this image to show the brief for my art project.
    please fell free to comment on it...
    give me any ideas for improvements...

please maximise to see all details.

my name has been edited out of the image for security reasons.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)

Right i think go for real cheesy slogans...like this Mule will kick the Yankees out. Like as it was the cold war etc...

ReputationRep:

i dont get it....

ReputationRep:
    the brief for my art project is the stuff written on the billboard.
    since my final piece has to be a poster of A1 size, i thought it would be interesting to write the brief on a 3D billboard/poster rather than just write it out by hand and stick it in a folder.

ReputationRep:
    the brief for my art project is the stuff written on the billboard.
    since my final piece has to be a poster of A1 size, i thought it would be interesting to write the brief on a 3D billboard/poster rather than just write it out by hand and stick it in a folder.
    hmmm, this brief seems pretty good. Loads of stuff you can do like: made from russian steel!

and do a fat guy with hairy coat on, with beard...saying that.

Do this as well: Runs on pure vodka!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    hmmm, this brief seems pretty good. Loads of stuff you can do like: made from russian steel!

and do a fat guy with hairy coat on, with beard...saying that.

Do this as well: Runs on pure vodka!
    always the comic...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the ideas, but i've already started the project and stuff, i was just asking if you like the image of the way i represented the brief.

i mean, do the creases on the paper look real enough, or is the lighting good....

ReputationRep:
    thats excellent!
    you have one of the best locations in your profile too! hehe

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the ideas, but i've already started the project and stuff, i was just asking if you like the image of the way i represented the brief.

i mean, do the creases on the paper look real enough, or is the lighting good....
    Yep certainly good enough. Thinking aboutt hat fact that the paper should be a more see through colour

Whats your ideas BTW? for the thing? Just interested cause to see if i hit any right ideas...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yep certainly good enough. Thinking aboutt hat fact that the paper should be a more see through colour

Whats your ideas BTW? for the thing? Just interested cause to see if i hit any right ideas...
    i didnt see any creases or anything!

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean by the paper looking see through, kos isn't the paper used on billboards normal paper, or do you mean, that the paper shoudl loook more shiney rather than the matt that it is at the moment...

ReputationRep:
    Nice colours... red and yellow, they always go well together. You forgot the full stop after question.

I would give you a C

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean by the paper looking see through, kos isn't the paper used on billboards normal paper, or do you mean, that the paper shoudl loook more shiney rather than the matt that it is at the moment...
    Cause the paper they use for russian stuff is like really tacky and pinkish/reddish colour, it looks fine as it is.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.