Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    are you more of a voyeur then?
    No, I am just merely bored out of my mind sitting at home with absolutely nothing to do. I've been online all day and have no life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dracos_Goddess)
    No, I am just merely bored out of my mind sitting at home with absolutely nothing to do. I've been online all day and have no life.
    hey, i was joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    hey, i was joking.
    LoL~ that's what I figured::

ReputationRep:
    Not been staring at tom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    You not any fun Infinity Give me bad rep please!
    Are you sure because I really want to give clark neg rep, but then I don't like to neg rep anyone, so I'd feel guilty after. If you want it it's yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Not been staring at tom?
    His face has been carved in my mind- I need not have a picture to stare.. (*sighs* when will I make sense..?) So I guess I mean I'm staring at him 24/7 ~*~**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Call it what you will, but please clark? Never!
    at least he's been banned....YEAH

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure because I really want to give clark neg rep, but then I don't like to neg rep anyone, so I'd feel guilty after. If you want it it's yours.
    give give give , clark won't care, however I will love you for about 10seconds

ReputationRep:
    His face has been carved in my mind- I need not have a picture to stare.. (*sighs* when will I make sense..?) So I guess I mean I'm staring at him 24/7 ~*~**
    why does he look different in the films? (and no, it's not makeup)

ReputationRep:
    did you post a picture of him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    Ahh I missed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    Yes, it is a disgrace, maybe you should get the Mods to ban me?

ReputationRep:
    Thread Closed - It's going absolutely no where, and we got out of the habit of polling for new mods a long time ago - and none more so than 1) Polling for yourself and 2) When yourself is a NEWBIE who has posted 65 posts.

This thread should really be deleted but I've done enough of that today so it will be locked.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I missed it.
    Check your PMs, you should have a message regarding it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.