The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
elpaw
are you more of a voyeur then?

No, I am just merely bored out of my mind sitting at home with absolutely nothing to do. I've been online all day and have no life.
Reply 101
Dracos_Goddess
No, I am just merely bored out of my mind sitting at home with absolutely nothing to do. I've been online all day and have no life.

hey, i was joking.
Reply 102
elpaw
hey, i was joking.

LoL~ that's what I figured:: :biggrin:
Dracos_Goddess

Not been staring at tom?
Reply 104
corey
You not any fun Infinity :frown: Give me bad rep please!

Are you sure because I really want to give clark neg rep, but then I don't like to neg rep anyone, so I'd feel guilty after. If you want it it's yours. :tongue:
Reply 105
corey
Not been staring at tom?

His face has been carved in my mind- I need not have a picture to stare.. (*sighs* when will I make sense..?) So I guess I mean I'm staring at him 24/7 ~*~**
Infinity
Call it what you will, but please clark? Never! :tongue:

at least he's been banned....YEAH
Infinity
Are you sure because I really want to give clark neg rep, but then I don't like to neg rep anyone, so I'd feel guilty after. If you want it it's yours. :tongue:

give give give :biggrin:, clark won't care, however I will love you for about 10seconds :tongue:
Reply 108
Dracos_Goddess
His face has been carved in my mind- I need not have a picture to stare.. (*sighs* when will I make sense..?) So I guess I mean I'm staring at him 24/7 ~*~**

why does he look different in the films? (and no, it's not makeup)
Dracos_Goddess

did you post a picture of him?
Reply 110
curryADD

Ahh I missed it.
curryADD

Yes, it is a disgrace, maybe you should get the Mods to ban me? :tongue:
Thread Closed - It's going absolutely no where, and we got out of the habit of polling for new mods a long time ago - and none more so than 1) Polling for yourself and 2) When yourself is a NEWBIE who has posted 65 posts.

This thread should really be deleted but I've done enough of that today so it will be locked.
Infinity
Ahh I missed it.

Check your PMs, you should have a message regarding it.

Latest

Trending

Trending