Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    are you more of a voyeur then?
    No, I am just merely bored out of my mind sitting at home with absolutely nothing to do. I've been online all day and have no life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dracos_Goddess)
    No, I am just merely bored out of my mind sitting at home with absolutely nothing to do. I've been online all day and have no life.
    hey, i was joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    hey, i was joking.
    LoL~ that's what I figured::

ReputationRep:
    Not been staring at tom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    You not any fun Infinity Give me bad rep please!
    Are you sure because I really want to give clark neg rep, but then I don't like to neg rep anyone, so I'd feel guilty after. If you want it it's yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Not been staring at tom?
    His face has been carved in my mind- I need not have a picture to stare.. (*sighs* when will I make sense..?) So I guess I mean I'm staring at him 24/7 ~*~**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Call it what you will, but please clark? Never!
    at least he's been banned....YEAH

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure because I really want to give clark neg rep, but then I don't like to neg rep anyone, so I'd feel guilty after. If you want it it's yours.
    give give give , clark won't care, however I will love you for about 10seconds

ReputationRep:
    His face has been carved in my mind- I need not have a picture to stare.. (*sighs* when will I make sense..?) So I guess I mean I'm staring at him 24/7 ~*~**
    why does he look different in the films? (and no, it's not makeup)

ReputationRep:
    did you post a picture of him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    Ahh I missed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    Yes, it is a disgrace, maybe you should get the Mods to ban me?

ReputationRep:
    Thread Closed - It's going absolutely no where, and we got out of the habit of polling for new mods a long time ago - and none more so than 1) Polling for yourself and 2) When yourself is a NEWBIE who has posted 65 posts.

This thread should really be deleted but I've done enough of that today so it will be locked.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I missed it.
    Check your PMs, you should have a message regarding it.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.