Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know this may seem a little strange, but...does anyone know how long your breath will smell after eating garlic?! Are we talking about days here, or just a few hours?!
    Thank you! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masie86)
    I know this may seem a little strange, but...does anyone know how long your breath will smell after eating garlic?! Are we talking about days here, or just a few hours?!
    Thank you! xxx
    A few hours. Longest some hours, may depend on what you eat/drink after that.

ReputationRep:
    if u eat garlic and onions it also comes out in your sweat for about 2 days after. So dont sweat profusely! cos u will STINK!! (buy loadsa deorderant )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittal)
    A few hours. Longest some hours, may depend on what you eat/drink after that.
    ooo...so do you reckon if i have some pasta and garlic now, with water to drink... i wont be smelly this time tomorrow?!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ooo...so do you reckon if i have some pasta and garlic now, with water to drink... i wont be smelly this time tomorrow?!! :rolleyes:
    enough glasses of water, may do the trick!

ReputationRep:
    Only associate with people who eat lots of garlic. That way they won't notice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    pure genius!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I was going to suggest Listerine but thats much cheaper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mdm708)
    Wow, I was going to suggest Listerine but thats much cheaper!
    yes! Listerine would do the trick certainly.

ReputationRep:
    You wouldn't find alot of people who overdose on garlic :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh you do in Northumberland. People go mad for the stuff, the local governments thinking of putting it up to a class C drug. It also leades as gateway to harder substances like magic onions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittal)
    You wouldn't find alot of people who overdose on garlic :rolleyes:
    You can't overdose on garlic. that's one of the wonderful things about it. It tastes better than Listerine too.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see what's so bad about smelling of garlic. I happen to rather like the smell.

ReputationRep:
    parsley is supposed to work well

MB
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by musicbloke)
    parsley is supposed to work well

MB
    Absolutely true! You do need to chew a few mouthfuls - but it does work!

ReputationRep:
    Garlic is supposed to be beneficial. Its common uses are to help lower cholestrol levels, reduce blood clotting and may also help to boost immunity.

Doesn't make you too popular with the local vampire fraternity, though.

ReputationRep:
    4 Hours 13 Minutes is the average suggested by the PAGT (Protection Against Garlic Trackers)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.