Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    i will hopefully going to imperial this year (fingers crossed).
    Just wondering if any current students have any really fun must do things while you are there?

peace out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Go Go Go!)
    Hey guys,
    Just wondering if any current students have any really fun must do things while you are there?

peace out
    Errrrrrrm. Errr. Umm. Ooo. Hmm. Ah. Climb Queen's Tower? Good view I hear, need to do that next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Go Go Go!)
    Hey guys,

peace out
    last year the fire alarms gt set off at 6am on the only day of the whole of freshers weeks when we could have a lie-in, and we all slept at like 5 anyway...

but seriously jus hang out with people from other halls or universities in london...dont stick to your own little corridor/staircase unless it actually is wiked

ReputationRep:
    Kewl!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about things to do at Imperial, but I've started making a list of things to do in London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adarah)
    I'm not sure about things to do at Imperial, but I've started making a list of things to do in London
    Let me start you off, pull a reapp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehh)
    Oy Oy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehh)
    :laugh:

so, on top of buying you drinks, having sex with you, I suppose we Fresher's should also cook and clean for you and peel your grapes? :p:

ReputationRep:

so, on top of buying you drinks, having sex with you, I suppose we Fresher's should also cook and clean for you and peel your grapes? :p:
    The second one only applies to female freshers. Male freshers can ignore that. BTW cleaning my room would be nice, yes. Be sure to check the cleaner's timetable so you clean it the night before they come in.

ReputationRep:

you promised me you would cook and clean if we wound up in the same hall :eek:

I don't want to have to go back to sweden every day to eat and have stuff cleaned :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    you promised me you would cook and clean if we wound up in the same hall :eek:

I don't want to have to go back to sweden every day to eat and have stuff cleaned :mad:
    The trick is to eat out of the saucepan. That saves you having to clean a plate as well.

ReputationRep:
    Just do what I do and buy disposable plates and cuttlery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehh)
    You've spoken for all of us! Why else do you think we applied for the post in the first place :p:

(Original post by Mehh)
    The second one only applies to female freshers. Male freshers can ignore that.
    you started to get worried eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom H)
    Just do what I do and buy disposable plates and cuttlery
    even better, use disposable cutlery AND skiffs from the Union. then u can wash em up, throw them away, do whatever you want with them

you don't have to spend a penny that way.

Disclaimer: I do NOT condone nicking stuff (esp pint glasses) from the Union :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    The trick is to eat out of the saucepan. That saves you having to clean a plate as well.
    :rolleyes:
    you promised me you would cook and clean if we wound up in the same hall

I don't want to have to go back to sweden every day to eat and have stuff cleaned
    and you promised loads of chocolate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    You've spoken for all of us! Why else do you think we applied for the post in the first place :p:
    Hehehe. Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    Hehehe. Oh dear.
    you don't think i actually meant it did you?

No, our purpose as a Reapp is to guide and enlighten troubled and lost freshers on to the path of academic achievement, social success and drunken disbehaviour *hiccup*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    you don't think i actually meant it did you?

No, our purpose as a Reapp is to guide and enlighten troubled and lost freshers on to the path of academic achievement, social success and drunken disbehaviour *hiccup*
    Ah, now I see what I've let myself in for.

I'm now a reapp at Piccadilly Court, though looking on the web site gives me a little doubt as to whether it's actually been built yet...

Should be great fun though :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaoscomplex)

I'm now a reapp at Piccadilly Court, though looking on the web site gives me a little doubt as to whether it's actually been built yet...

where is Piccadilly Court situated? I thought that one was miles and miles away :eek:

And btw I have actually heard of people surviving on random disposable stuff from union/jcr/mdh etc....plastic cutlery, tissues, cups...tis a field day for some lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaoscomplex)

two JMC reapps for Piccadilly Court?

I don't envy your task of leading all the freshers to the Union on the first night!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.