Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have lots of typed up GCSE notes for GCSE courses in English and Literature, Maths, Science, History, French, RS and Food Technology.

If you are interested then please reply to this thread and specify which subject(s) and or topics you are interested in.
    Note that the History notes cover Modern World History (WW1, International relations and Cold War and Germany/ America depth studies)
    English Literature focuses on ''Of Mice and Men'' and Heaney, Clarke and pre 1914 poetry
    RS concentrates on Christianity and Christian perspectives.

I'm trying to create some space on my compiuter and it seems a shame just to delete them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shauncouldstone)
    I have lots of typed up GCSE notes for GCSE courses in English and Literature, Maths, Science, History, French, RS and Food Technology.

If you are interested then please reply to this thread and specify which subject(s) and or topics you are interested in.
    Note that the History notes cover Modern World History (WW1, International relations and Cold War and Germany/ America depth studies)
    English Literature focuses on ''Of Mice and Men'' and Heaney, Clarke and pre 1914 poetry
    RS concentrates on Christianity and Christian perspectives.

I'm trying to create some space on my compiuter and it seems a shame just to delete them.
    awwwwwwww hunny i coulda give ya a s*** load of notes on heaney....just threw them out today.....sorry xoxo

ReputationRep:
    I'm keeping some (such as English) in case I don't get a good grade. It's best if we don't add reference to my English exam.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried saving your work on a floppy disk? Or get a pen drive for £30, and save on that, great storage.

ReputationRep:
    I'm keeping some (such as English) in case I don't get a good grade. It's best if we don't add reference to my English exam.
    ok sweetie we wont ask....xoxo

ReputationRep:
    To say that it was a disaster is probably an under statement. I did the Higher Paper and the first enlgish paper was very easy as was the second. The Literature was also very good- and as usual I was very detailed with my answers (I had spent 2 years learning this stuff so I wanted to show them how much I knew), but I wrote 12 pages for the novel in the Literature, so didn't have time for any poetry and only answered about 1/4 of the questions on english p1 and about half on english 2. Not surprisibngly, I don't think I'm going to get that sought-after 'A'.

Hopefully I'll get at least a 'C' though - do you think this is possible?

My coursework is an 'A' (I think)

ReputationRep:
    To say that it was a disaster is probably an under statement. I did the Higher Paper and the first enlgish paper was very easy as was the second. The Literature was also very good- and as usual I was very detailed with my answers (I had spent 2 years learning this stuff so I wanted to show them how much I knew), but I wrote 12 pages for the novel in the Literature, so didn't have time for any poetry and only answered about 1/4 of the questions on english p1 and about half on english 2. Not surprisibngly, I don't think I'm going to get that sought-after 'A'.

Hopefully I'll get at least a 'C' though - do you think this is possible?

My coursework is an 'A' (I think)
    I'm sure ya could get a 'C' just wait sweetie and if ya dont like the grade re-do it in december during the re-sits hunny dont worry bout it ok ^_^ xoxo

ReputationRep:
    I am interested in the French notes =]
    It would be nice to do some extra GCSE revision on the subject before entering A Levels.
    Thank you in advance =D

ReputationRep:
    i dun really like french

ReputationRep:
    what?

ReputationRep:
    dont delete them. if you need space then get a gmail account and use it for memory. Best bit is that you can get to it at any computer. If you dont have one then ill give you an invite

ReputationRep:
    Hi plz may have the history notes on ww1 plz!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PVTHADON)
    Hi plz may have the history notes on ww1 plz!
    My friend, you do not need "notes" when you have a history master here at your beck and call. Ask me anything you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    history master
    pffffftttt.................... yeah good one :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    pffffftttt.................... yeah good one :p: xoxo
    You know it's true, i think someone is jealous :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    You know it's true, i think someone is jealous :p:
    jealous......moi?......nope sorry sweetheart.....just didnt wanna give ya a big head like....soon ya wont get through the door frame if ya keep calling yourself a 'history master' xoxo

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of doing French externally for GCSE. I could do with those French notes if you still have a copy.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi shaun, any chance I could have your Literature notes please? I have finished my GCSEs, however I would just for comparitive purposes, like to see yours. Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    o, we did Of Mice and Men. I used http://www.sparknotes.com though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vazzyb)
    o, we did Of Mice and Men. I used http://www.sparknotes.com though.
    I also did Of Mice and Men. What did you think of the novel, Vazzy? Overall I enjoyed studying it, but I feel that Steinbeck has encrypted too many underlying messages, and this I found to be somewhat confusing.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.