Replica clothing or accessories from online websites? Watch

StotheL
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Replica merchandise is disgusting. It riles me to see that people spend so much money on fake gods which ultimately fund all kinds of things that you do not want to think about i.e. drugs, trafficking. Granted Primark and other on par stores abuse child labour, but designers are creative geniuses. In my eyes what they design is at the forefront of the industry (obviously) and it's a shame to see their hard work being pawned off on god dreadful looking websites which fund morally questionable issues.
bumbarclut
Report 8 years ago
Im new to forums i dont know if im in the right place but ive seen a good website for cheap clothing. I have spoke to the seller they ship worldwide. Has anyone herd of it http://www.voguebulk.com
m3j1p3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey just wondering did you ever get your order? or did they steal your money?

(Original post by Chi206)
I have just ordered 2x shirts, 1x handbag for mum, 1x sunglasses and 1x jeans

Total cost USD 145.22 (£94)
Transaction date: 2010-04-24 20:14:52

I'll give a heads up when and if they arrive seems pretty legit

I also sent an email asking if the sunglasses have UV protection they said yes... but will need to get it checked out
Bobb1972
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you buy the decent quality copied you will realise it is exactly the same as the so called genuine gear most of the time the actual clothing is made in the same factory, have a look on your 'Made in Lable'some go in one direction to get stitching and the mark up put on it to make you feel special and the rest goes to the markets for the value it represents.You call it sickening ,the chavs are laughing at you .
PS I was with you until I went to to Turkey with my 'genuine gear 'only to find the the same quality at the fraction of the price
Alinika
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
[QUOTE = Bobb1972; 59121209] Если вы покупаете достойное качество скопированный вы поймете, что это точно так же, как и так называемой подлинной шестерни большую часть времени фактическая одежда производится на том же заводе, посмотрите на ваш "Сделано в Lable'some идут в одном направлении, чтобы получить сшивание и наценка положить на него, чтобы заставить вас чувствовать себя особенным, а остальное идет на рынки для значения, которое он represents.You называют его отвратительный, то Chavs смеются над вами.
PS Я был с тобой, пока я не пошел в Турцию с моим "подлинной передаче" только найти такое же качество на долю от цены [/ QUOTE] Многие бренды производятся в Китае. Трудно отличить оригинал от копии http://ali.pub/nxyhb~~HEAD=dobj
shmulethestoner
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
im thinking about buying this jacket but iv never heard of web site ands dirt cheap so i think it could be fake any advice any info on the website would be helpful thanksits on credibilityltd .co.uk/black-jacket-berghaus-scafell-fusion-9z8so78720-welcome-to-buy-our-products-jp-392.html
freedom2546
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
best one I found is madorafashion.com quality is good prices are cheap only thing is it can take up to 25 days to be delivered I ordered some handbags got them in 10 days
GraniaH
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ralph is so passe that my 72 year old friend from New York says he wouldn't be seen dead in it.
jackharper1999
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
just because some people cant afford 300 for a jumper... wow that's such a sickening thing. Bigitist.
Niajones80
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Bought trainers Nike air max from cheapiestick.co.uk they arrived and they are a fake I’m fuming but said on site they were authentic
DamyWalter
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
There is an interesting list with replica sneakers seller on trust sellers

And I find more details about website on quora. Is a marketplace like ebay with free shipping, escrow payments, live support and refund in case you don't get the product as described or you don't get the product at all.
mumsandtots
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
none of the sites mentioned in this thread exist
Genna wilson
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
My wee girl is going on holiday soon n she wants a Gucci top where can I get a cheap replica.
ohdearstudying
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Genna wilson)
My wee girl is going on holiday soon n she wants a Gucci top where can I get a cheap replica.
You could just buy the real thing or not buy it at all?? Just a thought...
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Genna wilson
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Lamptastic)
I think designer gear is unbelievably expensive but it is good quality. If you just like the style and don't care that its a replica go for it...but don't pass it off as designer intentionally as it is cheap tack!
I agree.its just for my 11 year old daughter and all her friends have designer gear.so if u no any good cheap web sites.shes going on holiday n if PROMISED her a Gucci hat.i didn't tell her it won't be real.lol.
Randyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Genna wilson)
I agree.its just for my 11 year old daughter and all her friends have designer gear.so if u no any good cheap web sites.shes going on holiday n if PROMISED her a Gucci hat.i didn't tell her it won't be real.lol.
I know off a site called ioffer. I know someone that shops from there and had bought a wallet which mimicks mine. Its really quite obviously fake (but so cheap, he paid like a tenner or so and I paid 255). The gucci baseball caps are 210quid. I reckon a good replica would cost atleast 40 to 60quid.

Search marketplaces like gumtree, facebook and ebay. Just know that most of the stuff there is replica anyway so don't be tricked

Man when I was eleven I had a brick nokia
Disclosure18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Best site is BeyondFleak.com
Disclosure18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This site is pretty good not sure bout girls gicci top tho BeyondFleak.com i have foond it yo be the best
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well, I feel it doesn’t sound good to me to make replica for branded clothes. As wearing brand clothes means you are feeling comfortable and i am not sure these clothes will grant you the same.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1377)
79.5%
Leave (355)
20.5%

Watched Threads