Turn on thread page Beta

Decling all uni offers, how to? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to go to uni next year (gap year) but no longer wish to go. At this late stage how do I go about withdrawing. Or do I just wait for my acceptance letter and not reply, anyone know the best course of action to take?

ReputationRep:
    I guess you need to contact UCAS and let them know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawrence4)
    I've applied to go to uni next year (gap year) but no longer wish to go. At this late stage how do I go about withdrawing. Or do I just wait for my acceptance letter and not reply, anyone know the best course of action to take?
    From the UCAS website:

Withdrawal
    You can withdraw your application at any time by phoning our Customer Service Unit on +44 (0)870 1122211 or by filling in the withdrawal (WD) slip and returning it to us. If you withdraw, you cannot submit another application during this academic year and you cannot go through Clearing. If you have withdrawn from the scheme but, for exceptional reasons, you want to re-enter it, you should write to us with full details and ask for advice.

Withdrawal slip:
    http://www.ucas.com/getting/after/wd.pdf

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.