Turn on thread page Beta

What Is Your Average Gcse Points Score? (average Grade In Points). watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    I know what the principle is, its just that you still havent managed to prove that I actually espoused it. I'm waiting. With baited breath.
    I'd be surprised if you do actually have another point, frankly.
    You make things up.
    Its not different treatment for the same thing, because you behave worse. Notice how curry, bhaal etc agree with me? Theres a reason for that.
    yes, they like u more than me. still doesnt mean that what u say is right.
    shall we ask adhsur, who she feels is causing more of a nuisance, after all she is moderator, she has more of a status on UKL than u?

ok, we wont do............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    bloodhound lost because we allowed newbies with 300 posts to vote....back off maskall *sneers*

OR i will HAVE to set my ARMY of BABY CHICKENS UPON you
    He got the sympathy vote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    You are a waste of skin, unlucky for your parents.
    my parents r quite proud.

ReputationRep:
    bloodhound lost because we allowed newbies with 300 posts to vote....back off maskall *sneers*

OR i will HAVE to set my ARMY of BABY CHICKENS UPON you
    Why are all us newbies discriminated against!!!???!!!!!

You can't release the baby chickens, you'll need them for 2nights 'session'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    He got the sympathy vote.
    only because they didnt allow my baby chickadees to vote!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    Do your parents and you still go around telling everyone how you completely passed GCSE with flying colours because your o so intelligent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    shall we ask adhsur, who she feels is causing more of a nuisance, after all she is moderator, she has more of a status on UKL than u?

Adshur may have more of a status and authority, however that does not make her better than any of. From viewing your previous actions, and your inherent arrogance you are still the same old MASKALL, changed only in name, you haven't reformed what so ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)

It would be hard to fnd anyone on here who has less status and respect than you.
    Adhsur saying something doesnt mean its right either(just using the same principle you did!). Especially since I get the distinct impression she is just peeved that people are questioning her decisions.

ReputationRep:
    Stop kissing arse. You always do it. You did the same to Expression, he gave you a lifeline, then when he left the forum you began your midnight spamming session, and all the forumites arose in the morning in tears to a load of your threads, that contained what is deemed as pure crap.
    incorrect actually.

me and expression struck a deal - i said i wud be good as long as edders didnt come along and ban me 4 no real reason.

edders banned me, so i spammed.

anyway, that was 4 months ago roughly, so whats your excuse about my actions in the last 24 hours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    They have had to make do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Why are all us newbies discriminated against!!!???!!!!!

You can't release the baby chickens, you'll need them for 2nights 'session'
    i am my chickadees protecter, i would never think of being kinky with them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Do your parents and you still go around telling everyone how you completely passed GCSE with flying colours because your o so intelligent?
    thanks 4 saying i am intelligent.

ReputationRep:
    i am my chickadees protecter, i would never think of being kinky with them!
    Oh but I would! Come here my precious chicks mwah! *kiss kiss*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    thanks 4 saying i am intelligent.
    Could I add you to MSN so you could give me your excellent advice on some problems at AS level I am having?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    It would be hard to fnd anyone on here who has less status and respect than you.
    Adhsur saying something doesnt mean its right either(just using the same principle you did!). Especially since I get the distinct impression she is just peeved that people are questioning her decisions.
    i won an award - how many did u win?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    i won an award - how many did u win?
    Dont lie! Maskall won the award, not some fake like you! Your not Maskall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Oh but I would! Come here my precious chicks mwah! *kiss kiss*

*scoops up precious chickadees in arms* turns around to look at corey and screams,"chickadee molester! this means POSITIVE rep!"

ReputationRep:
    *scoops up precious chickadees in arms* turns around to look at corey and screams,[SIZE=5]"chickadee molester! this means POSITIVE rep!"[/SIZE
    Ok Ok, I understand, I'll take you home with me instead! *fluffles*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Could I add you to MSN so you could give me your excellent advice on some problems at AS level I am having?
    yes sure m8, i would be glad to help.

which subjects r u doing by the way?

ReputationRep:
    Adshur may have more of a status and authority, however that does not make her better than any of. From viewing your previous actions, and your inherent arrogance you are still the same old MASKALL, changed only in name, you haven't reformed what so ever.
    I have to agree it's only a matter of time before a hissy fit is thrown because someone disagrees. Considering the past ammount of spam and insults that have been thrown from this person, I don't understand why he's even allowed on the boards.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.