Turn on thread page Beta

What Is Your Average Gcse Points Score? (average Grade In Points). watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    its spelt 'cell.'

maybe you do need some help for your AS Levels after all!!! as i said, feel free to ask if you need some help.

and the fact that you would want somebody to die is pretty sick, if thats your idea of trying to be funny then it has evidently not paid off.
    You will for a start realise I edited it before you posted this.

You couldn't hold an intelligent debate with someone even if you tried, did you stay up really late to learn all those GCSE facts?

ReputationRep:
    Someone gave me neg rep today too. I'm not going to cry over it though honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    cuz someone gave me neg rep off that thread! who could it be?
    It wasn't me. Trust me for once.

ReputationRep:
    I actually got neg rep this morning again.

ReputationRep:
    I blame Infinity!

Hmm....maybe I'll try a different tactic to win your love! Did you actually get that dress from the mall, or is it the shower curtain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    It wasn't me. Trust me for once.
    i wasnt being sarcastic! merely worrying over the fact that i still have 53 more points to go.....*sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I blame Infinity!

Hmm....maybe I'll try a different tactic to win your love! Did you actually get that dress from the mall, or is it the shower curtain?
    its a shower curtain mate......its the newest and latest in swimwear fashion.....*too many people love me* your going to find it hard to say goodbye after jan7th i fear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I blame Infinity!

I don't give out neg rep. Although I have been very tempted on afew occassions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    You will for a start realise I edited it before you posted this.

You couldn't hold an intelligent debate with someone even if you tried, did you stay up really late to learn all those GCSE facts?
    no i revised between afternoon to around nightime.
    b4 u wer saying i was intelligent, u hav changed your tune.

so i take it that u got higher grades than me, since u r so mature and intelligent and dont require revision 4 exams?

shall we compare.

whats was your average gcse grade in points - if you read, thats the point of this thread - incidentally my thread.

ReputationRep:
    its a shower curtain mate......its the newest and latest in swimwear fashion.....*too many people love me* your going to find it hard to say goodbye after jan7th i fear
    Don't worry curry, I will survive, if only just.

ReputationRep:
    i wasnt being sarcastic! merely worrying over the fact that i still have 53 more points to go.....*sigh*
    Well I had like 4 points to go, when suddenly for some unforeseen reason :rolleyes: last night it got taken away. So if you gave me your rep, it would make things better again,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)

so i take it that u got higher grades than me, since u r so immature and intelligent and dont require revision 4 exams?

shall we compare.

whats was your average gcse grade in points - if you read, thats the point of this thread - incidentall my thread.
    What makes me laugh is the fact, that you didnt actually pick up my tone or what I implied in anything I have posted directed at you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)

so i take it that u got higher grades than me, since u r so mature and intelligent and dont require revision 4 exams?

shall we compare.

whats was your average gcse grade in points - if you read, thats the point of this thread - incidentall my thread.
    You didn't start this thread, 'JOOLZ_ROOOLZZ!!' did!

ReputationRep:
    I actually got neg rep this morning again.
    check the rep now buddi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    but i have changed, i have been good for 2 days now.
    its a shame that their r people that disrupt the forum (such as 2night)and cause unneccessary arguments that could have been avoided.
    Pot calling kettle black...
    You've been good for 2 whole days! I'm in awe! I know, lets ring the Vatican and see if you can be canonised. Normally this has to wait til you're dead, but when someone's done as much as you doubtless they'll be willing to make an exception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Pot calling kettle black...
    You've been good for 2 whole days! I'm in awe! I know, lets ring the Vatican and see if tyou can be canonised. Normally this has to wait til you're dead, but when someone's done as much as you doubtless they'll be willing to make an exception.
    rofl, if only I could give out positive rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    What makes me laugh is the fact, that you didnt actually pick up my tone or what I implied in anything I have posted directed at you.
    stick to the point of the thread

what was your average gcse grade in points? and if u dont dare to say, then why r u posting in this thread?

ReputationRep:
    Well I had like 4 points to go, when suddenly for some unforeseen reason :rolleyes: last night it got taken away. So if you gave me your rep, it would make things better again,
    some unforeseen reason? you were being extremely rude and i couldnt take it ANYMORE!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)

what was your average gcse grade in points? and if u dont dare to say, then why r u posting in this thread?
    I believe Corey has the right to voice his opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)

lol, i see you have managed to conviently avoid what I posted because you just realised what an idiot you look

Now, its 7.5, however GCSEs mean so little its a waste of time comparing, as do AS/A2 levels.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.