The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Mortal? You only play teh weakest members, try and challenge the members of the UKL isketch champion team, and then see who is number 1. That would be a good experiment actually...

someone can't take a joke....
Reply 81
elpaw
someone can't take a joke....

Sorry, getting hyper, the caffine tablet really is pretty concentrated...
Reply 82
Sorry, getting hyper, the caffine tablet really is pretty concentrated...

but you are right, i haven't played played any of the other champians (except *cough* d)
Reply 83
(24 + 49)/ 10 = 7.3 not including additional maths (A)
Reply 84
elpaw
but you are right, i haven't played played any of the other champians (except *cough* d)

Yes, d is really good. Good drawings as well. Not as good as some of teh other champions mind but can still hold his fort...
Reply 85
7.04 (2.5a*, 6a, 2b)
Reply 86
8 (11 A*)
9 A*s 1A, 7.9

In N.I. its 4 for an A* down to 1 for a C. After that, it's just pretty much fail, nil point
Reply 88
hitchhiker_13
9 A*s 1A, 7.9

In N.I. its 4 for an A* down to 1 for a C. After that, it's just pretty much fail, nil point

in england because of the terrible standards in a lot of areas, they make the grading syste, A* - G, therefore if some1 gets a G Grade, therefore technically they have "passed" that exam.

although for pass in terms of "can move onto the nxt level", Grade C is the real pass.

as u can see this forum is super clever! u wont find a set of people's gcse's like this anywhere!
*dave*
No its not, its 340 ... 360 is 3 A's

+
+
+
=

(Tarriff points (like the old school best 3 A levels) include General Studies despite what universities like to think)
Reply 90
Can someone tell me why my comment to maskell was edited? Pathetic, whoever did it.
I'm guessing it was down to rushda since she was saying something about him not being too bad or something. But I could be wrong.
Whoever did it made quite a half assed job since one of the posts where I was quoted is still on there!
Reply 91
lala
Can someone tell me why my comment to maskell was edited? Pathetic, whoever did it.
I'm guessing it was down to rushda since she was saying something about him not being too bad or something. But I could be wrong.
Whoever did it made quite a half assed job since one of the posts where I was quoted is still on there!

hi, i am maskall.

what was your comment to me?

honestly i dont mind, its just that i read through this post and i never saw your comment, what did it say?
Reply 92
fluff
hi, i am maskall.

what was your comment to me?

honestly i dont mind, its just that i read through this post and i never saw your comment, what did it say?

The small and withered penis suggestion.
Reply 93
lala
The small and withered penis suggestion.

Which I quoted, and still remains.
Reply 94
7.6 but I do detest threads like this because it is mainly true that the people who start them want to show off about something :-)
Reply 95
6.3 and damn proud of it too. I dont really care as i have an IQ of 134 so i can shove that in their face - approved by MENSA too :biggrin: I do feel that some people may be exaggerating on here I for one do not know that many clever people and i go to the number one college in England (or one of the top ones anyway!) and i do not know people that have obtained the 8 million A*'s or whatever they say they have so i think people are slighly fibbing on here, why, i do not know as at the end of the day they are only cheating themselves by deluding that they have obtained the grades that they really aspire too. I am not levelling this accusation at everyone but we ALL know that there arent THAT many clever people out there who get THOSE types of results, sure it is possible but in real terms very unlikely. I for one am not ashamed to admit i got 2 A*s', 2 A's, 2 B's and 3 C's. I just people would stop 'fibbing' so much. I stress again that this accusation isnt hurled at everyone on here so dont jump on me.
Reply 96
(4x8) + (6x7) + (2x6) = 86
86/12 = 7.2
Reply 97
CasperUK
6.3 and damn proud of it too. I dont really care as i have an IQ of 134 so i can shove that in their face - approved by MENSA too :biggrin: I do feel that some people may be exaggerating on here I for one do not know that many clever people and i go to the number one college in England (or one of the top ones anyway!) and i do not know people that have obtained the 8 million A*'s or whatever they say they have so i think people are slighly fibbing on here, why, i do not know as at the end of the day they are only cheating themselves by deluding that they have obtained the grades that they really aspire too. I am not levelling this accusation at everyone but we ALL know that there arent THAT many clever people out there who get THOSE types of results, sure it is possible but in real terms very unlikely. I for one am not ashamed to admit i got 2 A*s', 2 A's, 2 B's and 3 C's. I just people would stop 'fibbing' so much. I stress again that this accusation isnt hurled at everyone on here so dont jump on me.

ummm in other words you failed the Mensa test, for on the Mensa scale you need 149 or over to become a member. In other words, why the hell would you use IQ as an argument for anything?! Even if it is valid as a test, it speaks of potential - you still have to work, else you'll achieve nothing - i.e. exams. Well done on the 6.3 though - I got 5.5 from 8 GCSEs. I am on target to getting 960 UCAS tarif points, though, (I was ill during my GCSEs :P ) already having 480 points from AS Levels. If you get points for AEAs, I shall get more. Also, the day after my exams, I will drop dead, so it makes no difference, really! :smile:
Reply 98
Tobias
I am on target to getting 960 UCAS tarif points, though, (I was ill during my GCSEs :P ) already having 480 points from AS Levels. If you get points for AEAs, I shall get more. Also, the day after my exams, I will drop dead, so it makes no difference, really! :smile:

Jesus, what exams did you do, and what grades did you get?
Reply 99
Tobias
I am on target to getting 960 UCAS tarif points, though, (I was ill during my GCSEs :P ) already having 480 points from AS Levels.

How'd you manage that?!

Latest

Trending

Trending