Turn on thread page Beta

What Is Your Average Gcse Points Score? (average Grade In Points). watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    i used to say the same to edders yet u agreed with his unwise (in my view) moderating decisions to delete anything of mine insight if it wasnt 100% spotless in every shape or form.

what happens to your principles now on strict moderating?
    all quiet now are we Lala???

ReputationRep:
    If anyone believes this post shouldn't have been deleted, say so now:

"Well I bet being criticised by someone as ****witted as you has cut him right to the very core.
    Are you trying to overcompensate for an extremely small and withered
    penis?"

It was incredibly rude and unjustified. You ask me to edit that so that it sounds polite? I don't think I could...

How unoriginal and pathetic was that post...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    i used to say the same to edders yet u agreed with his unwise (in my view) moderating decisions to delete anything of mine insight if it wasnt 100% spotless in every shape or form.

what happens to your principles now on strict moderating?
    When have I actually said any of this that you attribute to me? Assumptions assumptions deary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)

Well I bet being criticised by someone as ****witted as you has cut him right to the very core.
    penis?

It was incredibly rude and unjustified. You ask me to edit that so that it sounds polite? I don't think I could...
    Edited Version:

Well I bet being criticised by someone as crapwitted as you has cut him right to the very core.
    sausage and two meat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    When have I actually said any of this that you attribute to me? Assumptions assumptions deary.
    yes adshur does seem to be taking maskalls side.....for heavens sake, down with maskall!

I'm all for supporting someone who's making an effort now...

What lala said is despicable and no one deserves that.

ReputationRep:

Well I bet being criticised by someone as ****witted as you has cut him right to the very core.
    penis?

Do what edders does- switch the swear word for another one. Use your sense a bit. And if you're going to delete a post, it doesnt make much sense to leave in another one quoting it. Do you not think its a slight over-exaggeration to suggest that the whole post consisted of swearing when it was only one word out of thirty one?
    As I said before, I cannot believe that you are sticking up for someone who is not only a nuisance but downright nasty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Edited Version:

Well I bet being criticised by someone as crapwitted as you has cut him right to the very core.
    sausage and two meat?
    sounds sexually innuenedoed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    all quiet now are we Lala???
    Have you not noticed my replies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Have you not noticed my replies?
    Yes, I have , thank you very much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    You are incredibly nasty to edders and I think you're way out of order when you do it. So I'll say so if I like. What you have said to him on many occasions is disgusting and it offends me that you are so evil to anybody.
    I'm not making a comment on adshur as a person but on her actions, which I dont agree with. Again, I'll say so if I like. Its constructive criticism deary.
    Nobody says my argument is wrong when they're talking as much crap as you are. As regards Alexander- if you want to have a private chat with someone, you dont post it on a thread. If you do, I'll reply to it if I want. This is a forum, if you hadnt noticed.
    I never objected to swearing being censored, or said I agreed with it come to that. I do however object to posts being deleted just because rushda doesnt like them. If you're going to argue about what I have written, then read it first.
    i have - it was mostly rubbish and it got deleted - u just cant face the fact that ur "bad" post got reated the same as mine - i.e.) deleted. u expected adhsur to let u off as u r expeccted - wrong she moderates wisely and deletes when appropriate.

and yes, u can reapply and say what u want - but u make it out that i am randomly nasty to edders - there r reasons for that, which i wont go into coz i know edders will run through each thread in order to find an excuse to ban me.

and as for alexander - before u wer saying "being nasty", clearly i was supporting him on his ox application - so ur story changed from "insulting alexander" to "ok then, even if u get on with him, u shouldnt hav a private caht in the forum".

b4 u make your next post, any more changes that u wud like to make to what u said previously?

ReputationRep:
    bleedin pedant
    But I dont know what you meant! (wails)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Do what edders does- switch the swear word for another one. Use your sense a bit. And if you're going to delete a post, it doesnt make much sense to leave in another one quoting it. Do you not think its a slight over-exaggeration to suggest that the whole post consisted of swearing when it was only one word out of thirty one?
    As I said before, I cannot believe that you are sticking up for someone who is not only a nuisance but downright nasty.
    exactly, see my post above

how are you lala? i trust you've been having fun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    I do usually...

The whole thing was rude. Edit it for me please and we'll see the job you make of it?

You shouldn't be posting stuff like that in the first place and then leave it to the mods to "tidy up". It's not fair.

ReputationRep:

"Well I bet being criticised by someone as ****witted as you has cut him right to the very core.
    penis?"

How unoriginal and pathetic was that post...
    but it wasnt maskall - so it deserves to stay according to lala.

ReputationRep:
    I do usually...

The whole thing was rude. Edit it for me please and we'll see the job you make of it?

You shouldn't be posting stuff like that in the first place and then leave it to the mods to "tidy up". It's not fair.
    yes, when i say bad words i generally let them make the shock effect i desired and THEN edit then after about 5 minutes...makes much more sense!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Concor. What does that mean? Teach the children...
    No I am not doing law, not with the workload they get! (shudders at the very thought)
    Concur = To be of the same opinion; agree.

ReputationRep:
    Concur = To be of the same opinion; agree.
    i thought it was concure...... ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    i have - it was mostly rubbish and it got deleted - u just cant face the fact that ur "bad" post got reated the same as mine - i.e.) deleted. u expected adhsur to let u off as u r expeccted - wrong she moderates wisely and deletes when appropriate.
    and yes, u can reapply and say what u want - but u make it out that i am randomly nasty to edders - there r reasons for that, which i wont go into coz i know edders will run through each thread in order to find an excuse to ban me.
    and as for alexander - before u wer saying "being nasty", clearly i was supporting him on his ox application - so ur story changed from "insulting alexander" to "ok then, even if u get on with him, u shouldnt hav a private caht in the forum".
    b4 u make your next post, any more changes that u wud like to make to what u said previously?
    The general consensus seems to be that Adhsur was not moderating wisely and well.
    You are randomly nasty to edders. Hpw can you object to this being pointed out?
    A little tip- dont put things in quote marks that people havent actually said. I didnt say anything in my post about whether you were supporting him or not. Stop making things up. I havent changed my stance in the slightest. I'll state it again- Adshur was heavy handed, and you're a nasty piece of work. Just so we all know where we stand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i thought it was concure...... ?
    nope, concur is the correct spelling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    before u wer saying how my threads were "utter rubbish" and deserved to be deleted.

your thread was even worse than mine - at least mine are usually not offensive, maybe just nonsense most of the time.

yet i havent heard u complaining about - "maskall's posts cud hav been edited - u dont need to be so heavy handed".

that was your argument 4 your offensive post. if u feel so strongly about such a principle, then why did u suddnely change it when ur trashy post got the chop?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.