Turn on thread page Beta

What Is Your Average Gcse Points Score? (average Grade In Points). watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I do usually...

The whole thing was rude. Edit it for me please and we'll see the job you make of it?

You shouldn't be posting stuff like that in the first place and then leave it to the mods to "tidy up". It's not fair.
    I'm quite happy with the suggestions made by currry and bhaal, feel free to adopt either of them.
    When did I ever ask you to tidy up what I wrote? I would have much preferred you to save yourself the trouble and leave it! Fyi, theres a lot of swearing in the forum which doesnt get censored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    nope, concur is the correct spelling.
    i joined before you

lalalalalala..........like i said adshur is on maskalls side, ie, spammer of the year :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Do what edders does- switch the swear word for another one. Use your sense a bit. And if you're going to delete a post, it doesnt make much sense to leave in another one quoting it. Do you not think its a slight over-exaggeration to suggest that the whole post consisted of swearing when it was only one word out of thirty one?
    As I said before, I cannot believe that you are sticking up for someone who is not only a nuisance but downright nasty.
    at the moment u r the 1 being a nuisance for the mods and downright nasty. just to point out. ur the controversial one now it seems.

ReputationRep:
    Theres plenty of swearing on the forums which havent been edited. It seems to be extremely selective to me.
    http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=37841

http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=37842

http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=37843

http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=37844

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    before u wer saying how my threads were "utter rubbish" and deserved to be deleted.

your thread was even worse than mine - at least mine are usually not offensive, maybe just nonsense most of the time.

yet i havent heard u complaining about - "maskall's posts cud hav been edited - u dont need to be so heavy handed".

that was your argument 4 your offensive post. if u feel so strongly about such a principle, then why did u suddnely change it when ur trashy post got the chop?
    lala is one of the few members that I find entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    I'm quite happy with the suggestions made by currry and bhaal, feel free to adopt either of them.
    When did I ever ask you to tidy up what I wrote? I would have much preferred you to save yourself the trouble and leave it! Fyi, theres a lot of swearing in the forum which doesnt get censored.
    *curry my dear, curry! and she didnt ask for you to tidy up what she wrote....i personally thought it was funny the first time I read it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    The general consensus seems to be that Adhsur was not moderating wisely and well.
    You are randomly nasty to edders. Hpw can you object to this being pointed out?
    A little tip- dont put things in quote marks that people havent actually said. I didnt say anything in my post about whether you were supporting him or not. Stop making things up. I havent changed my stance in the slightest. I'll state it again- Adshur was heavy handed, and you're a nasty piece of work. Just so we all know where we stand.
    Do you think I didn't delete any of maskall's posts? Do you think that I would just sit back and let him be mean to edders? You are wrong.

I copied and pasted your post btw. Mods can see deleted threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    before u wer saying how my threads were "utter rubbish" and deserved to be deleted.
    your thread was even worse than mine - at least mine are usually not offensive, maybe just nonsense most of the time.
    yet i havent heard u complaining about - "maskall's posts cud hav been edited - u dont need to be so heavy handed".
    that was your argument 4 your offensive post. if u feel so strongly about such a principle, then why did u suddnely change it when ur trashy post got the chop?
    Where exactly did I say you deserved to be deleted?
    I think the major difference between you and I is that you think its acceptable to harangue someone about not getting into Oxbridge which is far more hurtful then anything I have ever put. Edders must be disappointed and he sure as hell doesnt need you rubbing salt in his wounds.
    What was my argument? Go on, tell me what I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Theres plenty of swearing on the forums which havent been edited. It seems to be extremely selective to me.
    http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=37841

http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=37842

http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=37843

http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=37844
    I always edit if i find one. But it must be said, i don't do searches for them - I only edit the ones that catch my attention while I peruse the forum.

ReputationRep:
    lala is one of the few members that I find entertaining.
    including me of course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    including me of course?
    Naturally.

btw I am older than you, so neh neh neh.

ReputationRep:
    Naturally.

btw I am older than you, so neh neh neh.
    i still dont like the wink in your sig! who cares if you are older? I am more mature!

ReputationRep:
    Why arent there active language filters on this forum? Most forums have swear filters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i still dont like the wink in your sig! who cares if you are older? I am more mature!
    I have an inner child. Cheese is mature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    The general consensus seems to be that Adhsur was not moderating wisely and well.
    You are randomly nasty to edders. Hpw can you object to this being pointed out?
    A little tip- dont put things in quote marks that people havent actually said. I didnt say anything in my post about whether you were supporting him or not. Stop making things up. I havent changed my stance in the slightest. I'll state it again- Adshur was heavy handed, and you're a nasty piece of work. Just so we all know where we stand.
    right so is that your answer for completely going against your principle of harsh moderating then to maskall a.k.a me?

rubbish bost by maskall = delete
    rubbish post by lala = delete

seems fair to me...............

and by the way, as i have said twice, my nastiness to edders isnt random - i have my reasons 4 that, which i do not wish to discuss to you as it isnt of your concern.

and what am i making up? apart from your irrelevant correction of my quoting, do u have anything else to say?.

the words heavy handed were what u used. if its heavy handed u want, it wud surely apply to anybody's posts that were offensive - thats the idea of being fair and consistent.

and u say i am a nasty piece of work - u r not exactly being the most well behaved yourself it seems, reading from that deleted post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Where exactly did I say you deserved to be deleted?
    I think the major difference between you and I is that you thin its acceptable to harangue someone about not getting into Oxbridge which is far more hurtful then anything I have ever put. Edders must be disappointed and he sure as hell doesnt need you rubbing salt in his wounds.
    What was my argument? Go on, tell me what I think.
    lala maskall isn't doing anything wrong now. You're the trouble maker. Give it a rest. At least he isn't swearing at you and using really rude analogies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Why arent there active language filters on this forum? Most forums have swear filters.
    I dont think 'D' wants the forum full of 'fruit' or 'veg' or whatever words they substitute with. Can you imagine it!

ReputationRep:
    I have an inner child. Cheese is mature.
    but so is wine.....and everyone loves wine

ahhhhh, but I am in touch with my inner child!

ReputationRep:
    Do you think I didn't delete any of maskall's posts? Do you think that I would just sit back and let him be mean to edders? You are wrong.

I copied and pasted your post btw. Mods can see deleted threads.
    I never said you didnt delete any of his posts.
    However, I am still incredulous that you side with someone who has posted something which could well be genuinely offensive to anyone who hasnt got the offer they wanted. I dont understand why you would do this.

ReputationRep:
    lala maskall isn't doing anything wrong now. You're the trouble maker. Give it a rest. At least he isn't swearing at you and using really rude analogies.
    Stop provoking her then. You are just adding more wood to the fire. Call a truce.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.