Turn on thread page Beta

What Is Your Average Gcse Points Score? (average Grade In Points). watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i joined before you

lalalalalala..........like i said adshur is on maskalls side, ie, spammer of the year :rolleyes:
    its not my fault i am a prestigious award winner -

jealousy is never the best policy m8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Why arent there active language filters on this forum? Most forums have swear filters.
    the only word they filter is Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. .com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    lala maskall isn't doing anything wrong now. You're the trouble maker. Give it a rest. At least he isn't swearing at you and using really rude analogies.
    Hmm, it rather seems like the others agree with me...
    It is far more offensive to try and use someone's bitter disappointment to make them feel worse then it is to swear.
    I find it offensive that you suggest I'm making trouble because I have the temerity to criticise you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Stop provoking her then. You are just adding more wood to the fire. Call a truce.
    yes but you see.......that would be the grown up thing to do!

plus, bloodhound deserved the spammer of the year award! it was just that none of the newbies could remember him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    the only word they filter is Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. Notice: Forum has automatically removed spam. .com
    and for those of you that didn't get that, it is student*trade.com without the *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    right so is that your answer for completely going against your principle of harsh moderating then to maskall a.k.a me?
    rubbish bost by maskall = delete
    rubbish post by lala = delete
    seems fair to me...............
    and by the way, as i have said twice, my nastiness to edders isnt random - i have my reasons 4 that, which i do not wish to discuss to you as it isnt of your concern.
    and what am i making up? apart from your irrelevant correction of my quoting, do u have anything else to say?.
    the words heavy handed were what u used. if its heavy handed u want, it wud surely apply to anybody's posts that were offensive - thats the idea of being fair and consistent.
    and u say i am a nasty piece of work - u r not exactly being the most well behaved yourself it seems, reading from that deleted post.
    I still have yet to see any evidence of this 'principle' to which you say I subscribe.
    My post got very positive feedback, which kind of suggests that it want rubbish I think. Yours on the other hand... hmmm.
    I dont care what your reasons for nastiness are, the fact that you say things like that makes you a nasty piece of work.
    You made up things that I'm meant to have said! Hardly irrelevant! You dont use quote marks unless you are actually quoting someone. What you did was attribute to me things that I hadnt posted. Thats what you made up. I would have thought it would be obvious.

ReputationRep:
    yes but you see.......that would be the grown up thing to do!

plus, bloodhound deserved the spammer of the year award! it was just that none of the newbies could remember him!
    as i said, jealousy is never the best policy.

it was a fair vote, and my fans were supporting me.

thankyou all!!! the hard work and diligence finally reaped its awards

woooohooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Hmm, it rather seems like the others agree with me...
    It is far more offensive to try and use someone's bitter disappointment to make them feel worse then it is to swear.
    I find it offensive that you suggest I'm making trouble because I have the temerity to criticise you.
    I dont actually see what lala has actually done wrong!?! Maskall aka bum fluff comes here to start trouble countinuously, and uses peoples vulnerablities against them. Take for example those stupid threads started by him 'WHO SHOULD GET INTO OXBRIDGE: MASKALL OR EDDERS?', 'WHO IS MORE WORTHY?', not to mention the stuff he did when he first joined. Maskall is probably the despised member of the board, and lala doesn't deserve the aggravation she is recieveing now.

ReputationRep:
    So do you see anyone who challenges a moderating decision as a troublemaker?

ReputationRep:
    lala is one of the few members that I find entertaining.
    thank you!
    I have a new friend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    what did he do?
    let me guess.... he spammed? (sorry, had to be done)

ReputationRep:
    I dont actually see what lala has actually done wrong!?! Maskall aka bum fluff comes here to start trouble countinuously, and uses peoples vulnerablities against them. Take for example those stupid threads started by him 'WHO SHOULD GET INTO OXBRIDGE: MASKALL OR EDDERS?', 'WHO IS MORE WORTHY?', not to mention the stuff he did when he first joined. Maskall is probably the despised member of the board, and lala doesn't deserve the aggravation she is recieveing now.

of course she doesnt.....she was the member that taught me how to sound like i wasnt high when i was posting *grammatical structure and all that*

ReputationRep:
    of course she doesnt.....she was the member that taught me how to sound like i wasnt high when i was posting *grammatical structure and all that*
    another friend!
    I am surrounded by stoners a lot of the time so I often tend to assume people are high!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    another friend!
    I am surrounded by stoners a lot of the time so I often tend to assume people are high!
    i thought ive been your friend for awhile now mate!

*stalks off and feels unloved*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    I still have yet to see any evidence of this 'principle' to which you say I subscribe.
    My post got very positive feedback, which kind of suggests that it want rubbish I think. Yours on the other hand... hmmm.
    I dont care what your reasons for nastiness are, the fact that you say things like that makes you a nasty piece of work.
    You made up things that I'm meant to have said! Hardly irrelevant! You dont use quote marks unless you are actually quoting someone. What you did was attribute to me things that I hadnt posted. Thats what you made up. I would have thought it would be obvious.
    the principle was 'maskall's rubbish posts should be deleted as they r offensive'.

if u cared to read my comments and answer my questions then mayb u wud understand my point.

my point, is that u r now complaining and causing a fuss because u feel that u deserve better treatment in your bad posts than mine. (my old ones i wud like to point out)

i dont see what u r complaining out.

maskall offensive post = delete
    lala offensive post = delete

now, if u perhaps bring up the suggestion of editing the swearwords whoch i brought up earlier 9and yes u did, u monaed about it 4 half a page), then in theory, the moderating to bad posts should be:

maskall bad post = edited swear words to be non offensive.
    lala bad post - edited swear words to be non offensive.

well?

ReputationRep:
    Look at all these user accounts and these are just the ones under Maskall
    http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=37851

Its hardly the actions of a responsible poster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    I never said you didnt delete any of his posts.
    However, I am still incredulous that you side with someone who has posted something which could well be genuinely offensive to anyone who hasnt got the offer they wanted. I dont understand why you would do this.
    What bad has come out of being kind? He hasn't made any more offensive posts...if anyone is being offensive it is you. I want to give him a chance. Not because I let him off, but because I think he needs one. A fresh start. And so far it's going well.

If he betrays me now, then i won't give him another chance. But I think I want the right to give him one.

Trust me. I am not being light with offensive posts...be they from you, maskall, or anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    i thought ive been your friend for awhile now mate!

*stalks off and feels unloved*
    I know! Thats why I didnt say new friend! My little american chickabiddy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    the principle was 'maskall's rubbish posts should be deleted as they r offensive'.

if u cared to read my comments and answer my questions then mayb u wud understand my point.

my point, is that u r now complaining and causing a fuss because u feel that u deserve better treatment in your bad posts than mine. (my old ones i wud like to point out)

i dont see what u r complaining out.

maskall offensive post = delete
    lala offensive post = delete

now, if u perhaps bring up the suggestion of editing the swearwords whoch i brought up earlier 9and yes u did, u monaed about it 4 half a page), then in theory, the moderating to bad posts should be:

maskall bad post = edited swear words to be non offensive.
    lala bad post - edited swear words to be non offensive.

well?
    Then why on earth did you start those threads? You silly feaces. You meant to terrorise the forum, but your *master plan* didn't exactly go to plan, did it?

ReputationRep:
    Then why on earth did you start those threads? You silly feaces. You meant to terrorise the forum, but your *master plan* didn't exactly go to plan, did it?
    The forumites are the only people who are being rude now. Please. Just stop. He isn't calling anyone names - you don't have the right to either.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.