Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    Nah just girlies talking about diet and stuff, you be surprised at what we talk about.
    :eek: oh i know! girls talk about everything literally. i bet you even talk about how long you brush your teeth :rofl:

hahaah when girls go to a friends house, and they need to go for a ****. erm what do they do if their **** gets stuck in the toilet? i mean it would be more embarassing for a lass rather then a lad for their own crap to get stuck, do they wrap it up in toilet paper and stick it in their bag? or do they blame it on a male or they're boyfriend? :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    Hold your nose then. *spray air freshner around*
    i'm already holding my breath for newcastle!

but i can still somehow smell it!

ReputationRep:
    This is a pleasant thread for a sunday evening isnt it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    well if you want my opinion, constipated people don't give a ****

ReputationRep:
    Lol o excellent public facilities.. yes it did make me want to vomit a couple of times but it's a fairly taboo subject isn't it? toiletwall you are a liberator of er.. crap

ReputationRep:
    Toiletwall; refer to the maniac commonly known as Frued:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toiletwall)
    Okay, I was having a deep and meaningful discussion with my excellent neighbour, who often washes cars, about different shades of poo. When I came back from holiday, I swear mine was darker. Sorry if this subject is crude, but do you think it means anything?
    Flushingly yours,
    toilet
    means you probably have AIDS

hope that helps.....

ReputationRep:
    eww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    means you probably have AIDS

hope that helps.....
    how..helpful..:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    okay, the nicest public facilities I've ever used, occur in these portable cabins:
    http://www.luxuryloos.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    wow swish bogs ... go on the vomit thread.. it is my protegee .. and brainchild.. and all in honour of youuuuuu , btw this thread could have been called you-know-poo like out of harry potter

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.