Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Wheres my kiss ?
    hmm you did help...ok you get a hug and kiss! *hugs and kisses, mwahhh*

ReputationRep:
    Lol, anyone else? Anna's feeling generous Form an orderly line!

ReputationRep:
    Ralfskini thinks he might gatecrash a party or two. Going to parties you are actually invited to gets boring after a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Lol, anyone else? Anna's feeling generous Form an orderly line!
    :eek: haww,im only giving kisses to people that helped me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    :eek: haww,im only giving kisses to people that helped me!!
    If I told you to run because there was a scary monster behind you, would I get a kiss?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Ralfskini thinks he might gatecrash a party or two. Going to parties you are actually invited to gets boring after a while.
    Does he now? i'm going to a party in teddington...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    If I told you to run because there was a scary monster behind you, would I get a kiss?
    i dont want one

ReputationRep:
    Does he now? i'm going to a party in teddington...lol

Don't be fooled by my manner. It could easily be interpreted as ' ralfskini has been invited to no parties whatsoever, and will try relentlously to go somewhere on newyears eve'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i dont want one
    The kiss or the scary monster?

ReputationRep:
    Don't be fooled by my manner. It could easily be interpreted as ' ralfskini has been invited to no parties whatsoever, and will try relentlously to go somewhere on newyears eve'.
    Oh no, that's bad I wish i could invite u to my mates, it's only south west london...

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, that's bad I wish i could invite u to my mates, it's only south west london...

Don't worry about it. I have a few places lines up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    how would i kiss you if i started to run?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    how would i kiss you if i started to run?
    I hadn't thought that far ahead hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I hadn't thought that far ahead hehe
    hmm,i could blow you a kiss!

ReputationRep:
    dah new years eve... every year me and my friends have a flurry of phonecalls trying to decide/organise what to do/where to go, last two years ened up at a mates wiv a video..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hmm,i could blow you a kiss!
    Good thinking 99

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    dah new years eve... every year me and my friends have a flurry of phonecalls trying to decide/organise what to do/where to go, last two years ened up at a mates wiv a video..
    Hmm. Planning down to a T. Uhmm, you do know that you're supposed to get rolling drunk and sing Auld Lang Syne on New Year's don't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)

tell me about it mate! that happened to me last year! but i won't let it happen this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    tell me about it mate! that happened to me last year! but i won't let it happen this year

hahaha .

ReputationRep:
    hahaha .
    wheni still lived in california... me and my best friend lindsay would go knock on each others houses get each other, and hang out till morning in our front yards!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.