Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    tell me about it mate! that happened to me last year! but i won't let it happen this year
    Sounds like a plan. Hope you all have a decent new year over there. Though it would be a bit cold wouldn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    wheni still lived in california... me and my best friend lindsay would go knock on each others houses get each other, and hang out till morning in our front yards!

Sounds fun. I take it this was only on new years eve or was it a regular occurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Sounds fun. I take it this was only on new years eve or was it a regular occurance?
    erm, new years, birthdays, when school got out, when one of us was upset, when we just wanted to talk....pretty regular. most the time my parents didnt care

ReputationRep:
    erm, new years, birthdays, when school got out, when one of us was upset, when we just wanted to talk....pretty regular. most the time my parents didnt care

The kind of situation when the average human being would revert to heavy alcohol consumption.

ReputationRep:
    New Year's Eve sucked last year.. IIRC, was up here browsing and not doing much else (or was downstairs watching TV). Doubt it'll be any different this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Sounds like a plan. Hope you all have a decent new year over there. Though it would be a bit cold wouldn't it?
    freezing,should start snowing some time soon!

ReputationRep:
    The kind of situation when the average human being would revert to heavy alcohol consumption.
    exactly, but we didnt have an overly allowing supply of that

ReputationRep:

By the way, could you possibly help me with this crossword word I need. The clue is 'Dollar Bill (US Slang)' and it's G_R_N_A_K.

I'm probably being incredibly dumb. Ta.

ReputationRep:
    By the way, could you possibly help me with this crossword word I need. The clue is 'Dollar Bill (US Slang)' and it's G_R_N_A_K.

I'm probably being incredibly dumb. Ta.
    green

mulah

:confused: ask caz

ReputationRep:
    green

mulah

:confused: ask caz
    I would say greenback too but the R is in the wrond spot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I would say greenback too but the R is in the wrond spot
    yeah....im an american and i didnt know that *scowls*

ReputationRep:
    yeah....im an american and i didnt know that *scowls*

the K is the only letter I might have got wrong

but the rest Im sure about if that helps.

ReputationRep:

i cant help you...i mmust not be american enough

ReputationRep:
    i cant help you...i mmust not be american enough

oh thanks anyway.

ReputationRep:

Your 100% positive about the r?

ReputationRep:
    oh thanks anyway.
    welcome....pm caz, he most likely lives in anouther part of the country and might be able to give you different answers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Hi guys,me and my mates were going to go to Novotel for new years BUT we can't now because they all decided that it wasn't exactly the best place to go to.
    Does anyone know of any excellent clubs that we can go to? preferably in London and the ticket price doesn't really matter.
    Jesus ur only in year 11! Will u be able to get into clubs? Maybe u shld just stick to the panda pops! I am going to watch TV new years eve, cos no1 in my year is haveing a party

ReputationRep:

I'm pretty sure you've got the R wrong mate. Greenback is the common term for the American Dollar. Just watch the last 5 minutes of the news when they talk about finances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FudgeMonkey)
    Jesus ur only in year 11! Will u be able to get into clubs? Maybe u shld just stick to the panda pops! I am going to watch TV new years eve, cos no1 in my year is haveing a party
    anna is 16 i think...youa re currently thinking of superstar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FudgeMonkey)
    Or maybe they r having parties, and im not invited! After the fool i made of myself at the last one...i wouldnt be surprised!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.