Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    LOL actually I miss caculated the baby is 2776's (I think)
    but i want one 2

ReputationRep:
    LOL actually I miss caculated the baby is 2776's (I think)
    nope i know who's baby it is.it is sires baby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    nope i know who's baby it is.it is sires baby
    Not possible.

ReputationRep:
    Not possible.
    dna does not lie

ReputationRep:
    dna does not lie
    Just what have I supposedly done now I wonder? More importantly, did I enjoy it, how many times did I enjoy it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Just what have I supposedly done now I wonder? More importantly, did I enjoy it, how many times did I enjoy it?
    Just more fantasy conjured up by dear little eric. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Just more fantasy conjured up by dear little eric. :rolleyes:
    you cant deny that you like my sense of humour

ReputationRep:
    you cant deny that you like my sense of humour
    Sometimes, not always though.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes, not always though.
    most times?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Hi guys,me and my mates were going to go to Novotel for new years BUT we can't now because they all decided that it wasn't exactly the best place to go to.
    Does anyone know of any excellent clubs that we can go to? preferably in London and the ticket price doesn't really matter.

go 2 www.viewlondon.co.uk, thats got all the listings for new year's eve, most will cost bout £35, which is why i'm goin 2 a house party lol

have a good time

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to a club for £10 with free glass of champagne before 11.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    I'm going to a club for £10 with free glass of champagne before 11.
    free glass of champagne before 11!? no fair! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i cant wait for new years eve

ReputationRep:
    most times?
    Yes, most of the time I find you ammussing.
    10% of the time however.........well let's just say you can be somewhat confusing.

ReputationRep:
    I am staying in all night tomorrow so its going to be very boring and depressing.

Oh well I am out on Saturday night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I am staying in all night tomorrow so its going to be very boring and depressing.

staying in?aww, well we found a place. Its a club near us, there not to bothered about your age either so it'll be easy for everyone to get in. Hope you have fun with whatever you do tomorrow!!

ReputationRep:
    sorry i can't help u

ReputationRep:
    I'm going out to Newcastle dressed as a soldier! (Fancy dress for somebodies Bday) The town have put on a big party for us all, with exhibitions all around. An ice party somewhere and a well massive fire work display over the tyne bridge after midnight. It will be one of the best displays in the UK!

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    I'm going out to Newcastle dressed as a soldier! (Fancy dress for somebodies Bday) The town have put on a big party for us all, with exhibitions all around. An ice party somewhere and a well massive fire work display over the tyne bridge after midnight. It will be one of the best displays in the UK!

Adam
    Yeah right, you're just using the soldier outfit to pick up the girls. Commendable effort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)

Well i've been dumped on by my mates, so i mite stay in, as i reckon that the other party that is going on will be crap, as only 14 people going, n it looks like they might limit the alcohol, so anyone who gets drunk will b kicked out! grr!!!!! I hate this 'festive' period!!!!!

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.