Not possible.
Reply 143
Infinity
Not possible.

dna does not lie
Reply 144
eric bischoff
dna does not lie

Just what have I supposedly done now I wonder? More importantly, did I enjoy it, how many times did I enjoy it?
Reply 145
Sire
Just what have I supposedly done now I wonder? More importantly, did I enjoy it, how many times did I enjoy it?

Just more fantasy conjured up by dear little eric. :rolleyes:
Reply 146
Infinity
Just more fantasy conjured up by dear little eric. :rolleyes:

you cant deny that you like my sense of humour
Reply 147
eric bischoff
you cant deny that you like my sense of humour

Sometimes, not always though.
Reply 148
Infinity
Sometimes, not always though.

most times?
Reply 149
Anna
Hi guys,me and my mates were going to go to Novotel for new years BUT we can't now because they all decided that it wasn't exactly the best place to go to.
Does anyone know of any excellent clubs that we can go to? preferably in London and the ticket price doesn't really matter.

go 2 www.viewlondon.co.uk, thats got all the listings for new year's eve, most will cost bout £35, which is why i'm goin 2 a house party lol

have a good time
Reply 150
I'm going to a club for £10 with free glass of champagne before 11.
Reply 151
picju96
I'm going to a club for £10 with free glass of champagne before 11.

free glass of champagne before 11!? no fair! :eek:
Reply 152
i cant wait for new years eve
Reply 153
eric bischoff
most times?

Yes, most of the time I find you ammussing.
10% of the time however.........well let's just say you can be somewhat confusing.
Reply 154
I am staying in all night tomorrow so its going to be very boring and depressing.

Oh well I am out on Saturday night.
Reply 155
amazingtrade
I am staying in all night tomorrow so its going to be very boring and depressing.

staying in?aww, well we found a place. Its a club near us, there not to bothered about your age either so it'll be easy for everyone to get in. Hope you have fun with whatever you do tomorrow!!
sorry i can't help u
Reply 157
I'm going out to Newcastle dressed as a soldier! (Fancy dress for somebodies Bday) The town have put on a big party for us all, with exhibitions all around. An ice party somewhere and a well massive fire work display over the tyne bridge after midnight. It will be one of the best displays in the UK!

Adam
Reply 158
byb3
I'm going out to Newcastle dressed as a soldier! (Fancy dress for somebodies Bday) The town have put on a big party for us all, with exhibitions all around. An ice party somewhere and a well massive fire work display over the tyne bridge after midnight. It will be one of the best displays in the UK!

Adam

Yeah right, you're just using the soldier outfit to pick up the girls. Commendable effort :smile:
amazingtrade

Well i've been dumped on by my mates, so i mite stay in, as i reckon that the other party that is going on will be crap, as only 14 people going, n it looks like they might limit the alcohol, so anyone who gets drunk will b kicked out! grr!!!!! I hate this 'festive' period!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending